948 S Barrington Rd, Streamwood, IL 60107
Hibachi Grill & Supreme Buffet
Cuisines: Japanese, Asian, Chinese, Bar & Grills
Parking: Lot, Private
Outdoor Seating: No
Bike Parking: Yes
Takes Reservations: No
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
The best buffet in town! Usually foods in buffet have very strong taste for me, either too salty or too sweet, but things there got mild and clean flavor yet extremely tastety.
The price is also inexpensive (About $10 for dinner and $7 for lunch) plus when we use coupon, it gets really cheap. Excellent quality for the money. My family fell in love with this place and we normally don't eat out too often, but we go there at least 2-3 times a month, ever since we found out about this amazing restaurant.
I had a dual bday party lunch here for my son and daughter. It was my mom's idea to have it here since it was a buffet and they did have good food. We original liked it for it's Hibachi. However upon having the party there? It was a NO do. Do not have any parties here. Everything went wrong. Below I will list the things that left us shaking our head is disappointment:
1. The party room was not closed out to the party but we however made a $50 deposit to hold the room but shared it with other people who went in and out of this same room.
2. The hostess ruined the moment for us as upon arrival wanted to know all the ages of the kids who were going to attend. I didn't have that off hand as they had not arrived yet. Then every half hour at least into the two hour time frame we had the room for she kept reminding us how much time we had let and how many more people were attending at least 3x during the session. They said the room was to hold a max of 40/45 people and we ended up having 50 people. Upon the guests arrival they were not allowed to choose their seating arrangement as we had to squeeze into the 3 long rows of party tables that were arranged but we were crammed for space. In the two hour frame we were told you have an hour left, then you have half hr left and your time was up etc. Then we were forced to leave after then.
3. Upon payment management stated I had not made a deposit. I was furious. I had my receipt in my purse but they have no record that I had made payment or filed/ tracked it. I was asked to dig up my receipt to show proof. They did not deduct it from our bill but rather give my mother back a refund. They stated upon making a deposit for the room hold that they would deduct it from the bill.
4. Our total bill was outrageous. It was over $500 even after having coupons and the $50 refund. They hold no party packages and the drinks were NOT included so we paid extra just for drinks even with the party.
5. This buffet is only good for individual meals/ family meals but a waste of money upon having a party there. It does not include anything with the party and does not seal off the room for your privacy and accomodations. Both my mother and I or rather our family was disappointed overall. We couldve had a better party/ service for the money we paid. As they also charged us tip for the hostess who we felt did not do her job accurately.