Roto-Rooter is Open, Fully Staffed, and Ready to Help 24/7. Our plumbers are dependable, fast, and CDC Compliant. Call Now!
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to disrupt daily life, Roto-Rooter wants to assure homeowners and business customers that we are taking steps to help our employees and customers stay safe and healthy.
All Roto-Rooter plumbers and water cleanup team members who visit your home or business will adhere to our high standards of cleanliness, safety, and hygiene before, during, and after every service visit.
In order to ensure maximum effectiveness, we’ve instructed our service technicians to uphold and enhance our already strict cleaning and disinfecting measures to ensure the safest possible work environment. Additionally, we’re following CDC (Centers for Disease Control) guidelines designed to stop the spread of the virus, including:
• Wearing personal protective equipment
• Eliminating physical contact, including handshakes. We’ll use only non-contact methods of greeting
• Maintaining effective social distancing when possible
• Washing hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at every opportunity
• Using hand sanitizer
• Using disinfectant products to ensure touchpoints are clean in workspaces, vehicles, and on equipment
• Sanitizing shared-use devices such as tablets and clipboards; customers should consider using their own pens to sign paperwork When you need a plumber near you, call Roto-Rooter. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Residential & Commercial Services. Trusted & Recommended since 1935, Roto-Rooter offers unmatched plumbing services backed by an 80+ year reputation for quality.