Poisoned My FamilyMerry Maids left a gas burner on in our home while cleaning - filling the entire house with natural gas! My wife called me frantically while I was at work. She noticed she had a headache then discovered that the gas was on. After turning off the gas, she fled the house with the baby, called our doctor, and when I got home I still smelled gas throughout the house.Accidents happen, but Merry Maids refuses to give me a refund. Apparently that's against their policy. Sorry, but I refuse to pay for you to literally poison my family.