- General Info
- Orleans Trail is a family owned, lake front Resort on the pristine shores of Stockton Lake. We offer standard hotel rooms (2 Queens or 1 King), Suites in the hotel facility that offer 1 queen bed with a seperate living area that has a pull out loveseat and a mini kitchen with a full size refrigerator, microwave and breakfast bar. We have a 2 bedroom suite also in the hotel facility that offers the same ammenities as the above suite but it offers 2 bedrooms, each with 1 queen size bed and a pull out loveseat. We also offer cabins that are ideal for the fisherman... these are set up just like a hotel room with either 2 queen beds or 1 king bed. The cabins are air conditioned with television, mini coffee pot and bathroom with shower only (no tubs). Our cabins offer a more rustic, less expensive option for the folks that like to come to the lake but aren't looking to "rough it". Orleans Trail also offers a full service Marina with yearly or over night boat slips, fishing boat and pontoon rentals, scuba air, full service marine repair shop and much more! Orleans Trail Restaurant is open March to October. We offer salads, sandwiches, burgers, steaks and seafood. We have a full service lounge to quench your thirst after a long, hot day on the lake or to take in that game that you just don't want to miss!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Toll Free: (888) 826-0230
- Boat Rentals, Pontoons, Sail Boats, Fishing Boats, Fuel Dock, Pump Out Station, Scuba Air Station, Beneteau Sail Boats, Hunter Sail Boats, Pontoon Boats & Fishing Boat Rentals, Fuel Dock, Pump Out Station, Covered Overnight Slips, Boat Repair, Total of 40 RV Sites With Electric Hookup or Full Hookup, Fishing Guide Services, Groceries and Snacks,.
- Beneteau Sail Boats, Evinrude, Hunter, Hunter Sail Boats, Mercruiser, Mercury, Tohatsu, Tohatsu Outboards
- Payment method
- amex, debit, discover, master card, visa, cash, check
- Stockton, MO on Stockton Lake
- Other Information
We stayed at the new hotel at Orleans Trail last year. The restaurant left much to be desired. The food was really expensive and marginal at best. However, the lodging was clean and nice and the service was friendly and quick. There is a really nice outdoor pool and it is just up the hill from the dock and marina. We enjoyed our stay but found a really great little cafe in town to eat. It was very inexpensive and the food rocked. We went back there several times and avoided the Orleans Trail restaurant after our first time.
Wireless internet only worked in the hotel lobby but was strong when you got there.
Phone: (417) 276-5161
Address: 15857 S 1525 Rd, Stockton, MO 65785
More Like This
- Orleans Trail Boat Service
15857 S 1525 Rd, Stockton, MO 65785
- Orleans Trail Motel & Restaurant
15828 S 1525 Rd, Stockton, MO 65785
- Grand Mariner Marine Service
15866 S 1525 Rd, Stockton, MO 65785
- Stockton State Park Marina
18610 E 2000th Rd, Dadeville, MO 65635
- Mutton Creek Marina
18 Mutton Creek Loop St, Greenfield, MO 65661
- Boon Docks Marine Service
511 E Fields Blvd, El Dorado Springs, MO 64744
- McHenry Piers, Inc.
2803 W Il Route 120, Mchenry, IL 60051
- Quam's Marine & Motor Sports
1901 Barber Dr, Stoughton, WI 53589
- General Equipment Corporation Of Illinois
1645 Louis Ave, Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
2238 196th St E, Clearwater, MN 55320