I welcome you to Central's little spot on the World Wide Web, and hope you have an enjoyable visit. Here, you will visit our campus, learn about the people who call us home and who call us a spot of warmth and love when they need it the most. We will share with you the love of God we experience every day, and the knowledge that Jesus loves us.
We are a reconciling congregation of diversity, serving families from many backgrounds and across many borders. We also enjoy a great diversity in age, from nonagenarians to toddlers. We are not too filled to deny you entrance, so please stay and explore. If you are near us now, come let us meet you. If you are planning a move to our neighborhood, the door is open to you and yours, and if you come here on a vacation or a journey passing through, please let us enjoy your friendship.
These pages will change with the seasons, with events and most importantly, with love and the hopes that you will come back again and again.
Worship and Study at CentralSundays:
* 8:30 Am - Early Morning Worship in the Fireside Room
* 9:40 Am - Lessons and Study in the Knoles Building
* 10:15 Am - Cambodian Language Worship in the Fireside Room
* 10:30 Am - Morning Worship in the Sanctuary
* 10:45 Am - Children and Youth Sunday School in the Knoles Building
* 11:30 Am - Coffee and Fellowship in Fellowship Hall
* 12:15 Pm - Youth Group
* 7:00 Pm - College Youth Group
* 7:30 Pm Worship In Sanctuary
* 6:00 Pm - Agape Dinner and Fellowship in the Fireside Room
* 7:00 Pm - Wednesday Evening Book Study
* 7:15 Pm - Thursday Evening Book Study