The Body Gallery
22405 Enterprise St Ste 115, Sterling, VA 20164
(703) 444-7390Add Hours
No coupons available
When I wanted to get my first tattoo, I wanted to pick the right place. After I spend a few hours online, I decided on The Body Gallery in Leesburg: they didn't have a single bad review. And here's yet another good one.
1) They take walk-ins; I went in with my brother-in-law for my second tattoo, and Phil spent his entire work day on him. The two of them were chatting the entire time. I got mine from Liz, who also did my first tattoo. Neither of us had appointments, and we were there for 5-6 hours.
2) Their prices are more than reasonable. (There is a 60$ minimum for tattoos).
3) They are so friendly. Honestly. If there was any place I'd want to spend my day with any people, it would be these guys.
4) The place is really clean. You smell the cleanness walking through the door.
5) The artists there are outright astounding. My brother is in the middle of a biceps-length roaring lion, and my brother in law just got a realistic red rose. The detail is amazing.
If I want any more tattoos, I'm going to BG at Leesburg: I'm now a lifelong customer there.