Bought what I thought was a chicken pot pie. After heating it and ingesting a forkful, I realized too late it had been mislabeled. Unfortunately for me, it was a shrimp pie, not something one with a seafood allergy would ingest. I had an itchy numb like tingling in my throat and quickly took a Benadryl. I grabbed the label, receipt, and pie, and drove back to the store. The manager didn't seem too alarmed. I told him more care should be taken when it comes to labeling their food items, but it didn't seem to phase him. No apology, no concern, just offered me another pot pie, which I vehemently declined. I asked to be reimbursed for my entire order and he did oblige. What bothers me is the next person with a food allergy who might not be lucky enough to get by on one Benadryl. My family and I won't be shopping there anymore. Buyers, please beware!!!