786 N 800 E, Spanish Fork, UT 84660
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
I ate at Jimmy John's in Spanish Fork Utah on Thursday March 27, 2014. Within five hours of eating our sandwich My husband and I got extremely sick. With nausea vomiting and fever. I called and asked an employee if they had had any complaints about people getting sick and she said no after I explained my situation. Then one hour after that phone call my husband went into the store and asked if anyone had complained of food poisoning, They told us that no one had called or said anything. But I had just called an hour earlier and complained. So they are trying to protect themselves and lying to the customers that could be getting sick. I have told my family and friends and we will never be eating there again.