Lindley Electric Supply, Inc was originally founded by Albert W. Wick Sr. in 1921. Albert endured many hardships, including the loss of his parents at the early age of 8-years-old. His electrical career started as an electrician for Union Electrical Contractors in the early 1900's. This eventually led to him starting his own electrical contracting business. Albert was one of the few electricians that owned a truck during these times. In his travels to downtown Philadelphia to purchase electrical supplies, he often purchased and supplied other contractors with goods transported in his truck. Eventually, many of the key manufacturers, Cutler Hammer, Hubbell, Thomas & Betts, and Norge, offered him distributor rights. The company was a full line electrical distributor including electrical appliances as part of their product lines. The operations of the company were originally located in Philadelphia. Lindley expanded through these early years until the depression in 1929. In the early 1950's, the company transitioned, primarily servicing Industrial and OEM segments of the market. The company management during this period was passed on to twin sons, Albert and Frank Wick. The company operations were eventually sold to a group of current employees in 1996. In 2000, the company relocated to a new facility in Southampton, PA. The company still focuses on servicing the OEM and Industrial account base in the tri-state area.