- Since the infamous Days of '98, Skagway has boasted a reputation for nightlife like no other destination on the planet. Sometimes rowdy and always fun, Happy Endings Saloon is the only real Skagway saloon that is open year round with a full-service bar, a dozen beers on tap, and the only Corn Hole Arena in the great state of Alaska. Happy Endings Saloon is proud to host a number of Skagway's most anticipated events, making it a hub of fun and revelry for longtime locals, seasonal residents, and visitors alike. We welcome everyone to stop by and enjoy a drink with friends you never knew you had, or take part in the following summer and winter events:
- Corn Hole ArenaGrab your bags and a brew and head out to our corn hole playing field, where competitors are always welcome to test their skills against some fierce local competition. We also sponsor a number of tournaments, so check out our schedule on our Entertainment and Events page.
- Live Local MusicSkagway's local music scene is surprisingly rich and diverse. We have the only bar band stage in town, so dance the night away in Skagway's most popular nightspot.
- Street DancesOn the Fourth of July and other special dates, we shut down the street and throw a town-wide bash for the ages. Check out our schedule for more details.
- Winter Game ShowsThroughout the winter season, we host a popular local game show night where contestants compete for fabulous prizes. Skagway Jeopardy, Dysfunctional Family Feud, and The Not-So-Newlywed game are our most popular entries.
- Charitable EventsWe proudly host and sponsor a variety of charitable events for both local and national causes. Check our Entertainment and Events page for further details.
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish