Convenient, Fast and Friendly Towing for over 20 Years!
"The Best and First Choice In Towing"
- General Info
- At A Plus we have over 30 years experience! If you are in need of a tow across town or across the country, we are here to assist you! We are AAA endorsed. In 1987 Jim Pyle started a small business called Appearance Plus detailing vehicles for local car dealers and some private accounts. In the course of detailing cars a single tow truck was purchased for limited use. Today, Jims company now known as A Plus Towing has 16 employees and over a dozen trucks available 24 hours a day 365 days a year. A Plus has grown to be an industry leader in the Sioux Falls and surrounding area, largely due to Jim's hard work and the ability to treat customers and employees fairly and professionally. In March 2008 Jim retired, Jim's son Mark Pyle is now the man in charge. Mark being much like his father, we are looking forward to many more successful years.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Towing Services: * Flatbeds and Wreckers * Water/Ditch Recovery * Jump Starts * Battery Replacement * Lock Out Service * Tire Repair * Tire Changes * Rollback & Wheel Lift Equipped Auto Repair Services: * Major and Minor Engine Repair * Transmission Replacement * Clutches * Oil Changes, Filters * Tune Ups, Spark Plugs, Pumps * Alternators, Batteries * Brakes, Pads, Rotors, Drums * Shocks, Struts, Springs * Scheduled Services, 30K, 60K, 90K * Starter Repair/Replacement, Flat Bed, Battery, Wrecker.
- * Interstate Batteries
- Payment method
- debit, visa, cash, mastercard, check
- 3 Blocks North of Cliff and Rice
AAA Certified Towing,Accredited Better Business Bureau Member
- Accredited Better Business Bureau
- Other Link
- Social Links
GalleryView all (10)
Super swell. Helpful service. More than just a tow company. Community service 1st priority. Groovy Team.
Awesome people! I know them for years and trust them with all my heart! They taking a good care of my 4 cars.They keep their prices low.They`re honest, professionals in what they do and just good,good people! Recommend this business to everybody.
Had some items go missing from my car. Was upset when it happened but in the end they made it right and I thank them for making it right.
The gentleman I talk to on the phone made a bad day better .. very polite helpful and quick service.. Thank you Sir!!
Phone: (605) 705-4328
Address: 1309 E Walnut St, Sioux Falls, SD 57103