- Duration: 1 hour; $75; What's an octopus's favorite Beatles song? I want to hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand! Come on down to the Alaska Sealife Center to get an inside look at the resident octopuses and all eight of their amazing "hands!" You'll get to join the animal care team to see how they train, feed, and care for these incredible invertebrates. It's the perfect opportunity to see what goes on in the animals' lives behind the scenes. Since the groups are limited to 5 people, you'll have the opportunity to ask all the questions you want of the knowledgeable keepers. There's no doubt about it, this encounter is gonna be tenta-cool!
- See how the animal team trains, feeds, and cares for octopuses
- Shake tentacles with a giant Pacific octopus
- Ask the experienced keepers any and all questions you may have
- Experience an intimate encounter with marine wildlife that you'll never forget
- General Admission price to the Alaska SeaLife Center is not included in tour price.Admission tickets must be purchased upon arrival (see pricing below). The minimum age for this tour is 6. Adult (13+) - $21.95, Senior (65+) - $19.95, Child (6-12) - $11.95.
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish