In 1925, Kelley-Ross Pharmacy began in Seattle's Medical Dental Building with a partnership between A.E. Kelley and Harry Ross. The business grew under the second generation ownership of Al Kelley and Ross son-in-law, A.E. Katra to become the largest volume prescription pharmacy west of the Mississippi in the 1950s with 16 pharmacists filling over 1,000 prescriptions daily.
The pharmacy was purchased by John Oftebro in 1973 where the practice continued to grow and lead the profession in areas such as compounding, Hospice and Long Term Care pharmacy services.
Kelley-Ross was one of the first community pharmacies in the nation to provide immunizations, HIV specialty care, and Medication Therapy Management services. Today, under the ownership of pharmacists Ryan Oftebro, Ryan Hansen and Brian Beach, Kelley-Ross continues to lead the profession with innovative services and outstanding patient care.
Sat - SunClosed
In addition to traditional pharmacy services, Kelley-Ross Pharmacy provides specialized services to meet the complex needs of our patients in order to help them achieve their healthcare goals. We specialize in managing complicated medication regimes such as HIV, Fertility and Transplant Medicine. Our staff has years of expertise in dealing with challenging issues such as medication compliance, insurance billing, delivery and shipping, and supportive care.
* Clinical Pharmacy Institute (Tobacco Cessation, Blood Glucose Screening, Corporate Wellness & Health Fairs), Immunizations)
* Compounding (PCAB/Quality Assurance, Custom Made Medications, Veterinary, Sterile Compounding)
* Long Term Care Services
* Medications (Compliance Packaging, HIV, MedSync Cycle Fill Program, Patient Assistance Programs, Naloxone)
* Shipping and Delivery
* Travel Medicine (Malaria Prophylaxis, Traveler's Medication, Vaccines, Anti-nausea Medications)