Gardico, located in Seattle has been in business since 1977, supplying gasket materials and custom gaskets to companies throughout the Americas. Customers range across all industrial sectors.
Our capabilities include:
• Manufacture of gaskets and strips of rubber & foam
• Water jet cutting
• Assembly of rubber products
• Laminating of rubber and application of pressure sensitive adhesive
In 1998 Gardico added water jet cutting to its capabilities. The materials that can be cut include rubber, foam, stainless steel and other metals, plastics, glass and marble. Thickness can be from foil to 5 inches.
An extensive inventory includes:
• Natural and synthetic rubbers
• Sponge and foam including silicone & Poron
• Compressed sheet
• Cork materials
• Treated vegetable fiber
• Felt, high-temperature fabrics
• Mechanical packing
• O-ring cord and O-ring kits
Other supplies include:
• Gasket cutting kits
• Punch sets
• Dove-tail punches
• Steel rule dies
• Adhesives for rubber
We are proud to provide you with great custom gaskets and materials for your needs across all industrial sectors.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about what we can do for you!