3257 16th Ave W Ste A, Seattle, WA 98119
No coupons available
08/27/2008Provided by Citysearch -
Denali is, by far, the best gym I've ever been a member of. It has been in the neighborhood for a few years now I believe but I never paid it much mind until my old gym got too hard to handle (equipment broken all the time, no parking, rude staff, smelly towels, old facilities). Denali is new, clean, modern, spacious, NEVER over crowded, and has a clean locker room (at least the women's!). I feel comfortable working out here and the machines are never completely full. The personal tvs on each piece of cardio equipment is a big bonus, makes the workout go by in a jiff. Overall, I am super impressed at how well maintained it is, how clean it is, how well the equipment works, and how convenient it is to park. It truly makes working out much more pleasurable.
07/22/2008Provided by Citysearch -
I have been working out at this place for a while now and each time I go, I like it a little more. It's just a cool place to work out. This may sound snob-ish, but I this place fits the Magnolia/Queen Anne neighborhoods. It's not full of posers and meat-heads. Here are some of my favorite things, in no particular order:
* The music is not too loud or obnoxious,
* The ""feel"" is welcoming, meaing, the lighting, colors and overall vibe
* Staff is normal (including the trainers)
* The equipment feels fantastic. All the cardio machines have personal TV's!
* Free towels and group exercise
* You can work out at their other location at no extra charge
* Oh, when it's hot outside they open up this huge garage door- making it feel like your outside. A Seattle version of muscle beach!
I've been a member at various health clubs around herer since the late 80's. For the price and what you get, Denali is now on the top of my list.