- Ashtanga Primary Series (90mins)primary series is the 1st of 6 series in ashtanga, known in sanskrit as yoga chikitsa ( yoga therapy ). ashtanga is a very physical and demanding style of yoga that has a set sequence of postures which are designed to detoxify, lengthen the muscles, build strength, endurance, flexibility and opens the joints of the shoulders and hips while creating an overall balanced body and mind.
- Ashtanga Fusion (75mins)staying with the fundamentals of ashtanga, i fuse together postures from all 6 series that vary from wk. to wk. but always including inversions and arm-balances. get ready to have some fun while exploring more advanced postures in a non-intimidating way while listening to tunes that will keep you moving. knowledge of the vinyasa system will make class more approachable to students new to ashtanga yoga. laughter is always encouraged as is an open mind and heart.
- Candlelit Yogaa beautiful mix of meditation, and gentle yoga movement set to a relaxing blend of music. practiced in a darkened, candlelit setting- sure to enlighten the senses, and lift your spirits! great for all levels of students.
- Nada Yoga$20.00the state of health, according to yoga psychology, is the balanced flow of prana (energy) through all the energy circuits of the body and mind. the yogis knew how to reestablish the lost harmony of the body and mind by using the power of sound and this system is known as nada yoga. the goal of this advanced state of nada yoga is to purify and harmonize the body energies and align them with their natural vibration. it is the opening of a high level of awareness where the consciousness becomes conscious of itself. from this state healing begins in the most natural way. this ancient form of meditation is a deep and delicious method of coping with today's stress level.
- Yoga Nidra$20.00yoga nidra is a systematic method of inducing a deep physical, emotional and mental relaxation. this profound technique may be used as a meditation, as stress management and therapy, as an enhancement to learning, and to harmonize the deep unconscious and bring forth inner potential. yoga nidra is suitable and easy for almost everyone.
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish