Where Experience Matters - Your Other Family Doctor For Over 35 Years.
- General Info
- *Family Owned and Operated Since 1961 ***Mary Isaacs, DVM**, Medical Director***Anthony George, DVM**, Certified Veterinary Acupuncturist ***Annie Hernandez, DVM.** ***Suzanne Sutton, DVM.** ***Michael Yuan, VMD**
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Preventive and Wellness CareAcupunctureDental CleaningsSpay and NeuterDigital RadiologyUltraoundOn Site & Referral Laboratory TestingEmergency ServicesSenior Pet CareNutritional CounselingBehavioral CounselingVeterinary Product SalesSurgery Veterinary Supplies
- Payment method
- discover, amex, visa, check, cash, mastercard, debit, financing available, travelers checks
- Between Broadway & Colorado
- West Los Angeles, Pico
- High quality veterinary care 7 days per week. Our doctors and staff are the most experienced in Santa Monica! 5 exam rooms ensures that you will be seen quickly - no waiting! Free on-site parking available.
- AVMA, CVMA, SCVMA
- Social Links
GalleryView all (39)
This is the most caring, comprehensive, experienced veterinary hospital on the westside! I've been a client for over 10 years and have brought all my dogs, cats and rats to the doctors here - all were treated exceptionally well! The staff has been there forever and know everything! Everyone is so caring and so obviously love animals. In fact, they have a hospital cat named Pablo and Robin's dog Frankie is there everytday sitting in the lobby greeting everyone. Go here! They rock!
I have been a client of Santa Monica Pet Medical Center for over 15 years. The quality of their doctors is unmatched! Their management staff have all worked there for over 12 years. They have treated all 5 of my dogs, all 5 of my cats, my rabbit and my pet rats. The caring and compassion the doctors and staff have for animals is the best I have ever seen (whether in the Midwest where I'm from or the Valley where I used to live). They recently renovated their whole building (which was hard to live through), but the results are amazing! The hospital is clean and open and they bought a bunch of new equipment to better take care of my remaining 2 dogs and rabbit. I have and will continue to recommend them to all of my friends!
The best veterinary experience in a long time. ALL the vets there have lots of real world experience and gray hairs - i love it. I received probably the clearest explanation of my dogs problem (spleen) and all the treatment options. No hard sell on anything. I went to a new vet in a pet store and was underimpressed with the medicine but a great show was put on. The older technician has been there 25 years and had some great stories. Thought all the serious pet owners who want quality care at a fair price should know about Santa Monica Pet Medical Center.
I have been a client of theirs for about 10 years, and have watched the changes. They are really doing everything right with new medicine, techniques, technology and staff. Their building is much improved after the remodeling and better.
The new Dr. Isaacs is great. She is old school along with Dr. George. I work long hours during the week for the last couple years and it has been hard to see Dr. George. So I have seen Dr. Isaacs on Saturdays. Very nice woman.
Thrilled I found these guys hidden on a side street. Discovered them while getting my brakes done nearby. Busy place, very clean and modern, I guess it has been there for 40 years or something. 5 doctors. Definitely not a corporate outfit, family owned and operated. Just what I have been looking for. Great staff with a sense of humour. They actually enjoy their jobs from what I saw. My dog was very comfortable there and had fun? He is normally not good in such a setting. Good karma I guess.
Phone: (855) 212-2104
Address: 1534 14th St, Santa Monica, CA 90404