Famous Mattress Superstores
3215 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95117Add Hours
No coupons available
BEWARE!!! Do not buy your mattress here!!!
I made a big mistake purchasing my mattress here. At first, the customer service was so great. I thought it was a dream come true!! They were giving me deals I couldn't pass up on and the energetic attitude got me pumped up to make it a final sale. Everything was going great... until I actually made the purchase. Now I am FULL OF REGRET!!! The following is a list of unfortunate events that took place after I put my order in:
1. The bed was not delivered as scheduled. This was a HORRIBLE experience! No one called to confirm the delivery window, so I thought I would call to check up on it. First of all, it shouldn't be my job to have to call THEM to confirm the delivery, but I was pretty concerned about what time I should be home for the delivery man. Anyway, they told me it was going to be delievered first thing in the morning... WRONG!!! It never showed up so I had to SLEEP ON THE FLOOR.
2. The bed was not going to show up for another week!! I called the store non-stop the next day. No one was picking up. Frustrating when you have no clue on what is going on. They made up some ridiculous story as a cover up... "Our shipping department is not delivering for the next week because of the 4th of July holidays. We have to deliver it first thing next week." --I understand if you're closed for the entire week if it is Christmas, but it's only 4th of July? Since when did any business close for an entire week for 4th of July??
3. The bed finally arrived, but the pillows were wrong. It's one thing to be irritated because the bed finally came a week later, but now the pillows are wrong and I am TOO TIRED to fix it so now I am stuck with these pillows I am not happy with.
4. The billing statement arrives and they put the wrong name on it. This was a NIGHTMARE of it's own. My boyfriend wanted to improve his credit so I decided to co-sign for the card. We filled out the application with him as the card holder. The bill comes and now he isn't even part of the picture! I tried to fix it. Calling the store 50x with no one answering. I called on a different number and, like magic, someone answered. Promising to fix it, it has been 2 weeks and nothing has changed.
5. I ordered the bed one month ago. That's 21 days of NON-STOP STRESS. I subtracted a week from the month since I set the delivery date to be one week after I put the order in. REGRE! REGRET! REGRET!!!
These people don't care about you after they swipe your card. They are just like car salesmen and only care about closing the deal. After that, they will ignore you. Not worth my thousands of dollars on a bed and the time I had to take out to call them 50x a day to chack on delivery and fixing my credit account.
Please go somewhere else to buy your bed. You owe it to your well being.
I needed a queen mattress set delivered the same day. They not only had the best price (Vera Wang plush for $929 tax included), but they delivered the same day.
They told me they are locally owned, but part of a national buying group which explains their great prices (I haggled some and they were open to it, but still the list was better than Mancini's and Sleep Train).
Great service from really nice people, and a smoking deal.... I recommend them 100%.