Serving your San Diego Community Since 1960!
- General Info
- Your trusted choice for plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and remodels. Serving your San Diego Community since 1960!
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Service & Repair, Installation
- American Standard, Bryant, Flow Tech, Grohe, Kohler, Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating, Moen, Noritz, Rheem/Ruud, TOTO, Wilkins, York
- Payment method
- check, amex, discover, visa, cash, financing available, mastercard
- Allied Gardens, Eastern San Diego
Better Business Bureau
- The Executives' Association of San Diego,Plumbing Heating Cooling Contractors Association of San Diego,National Kitchen & Bath Association
- Social Links
- Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Building Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Drainage Contractors, Electricians, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Plumbers, Plumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Radiators-Heating Sales, Service & Supplies, Sewer Cleaners & Repairers, Water Heaters, Water Softening & Conditioning Equipment & Service
- Other Information
Services: Outlets, Electrical Panel Upgrades, Energy Efficient HVAC Systems, Water Filtration Systems, Lighting, Backflow Installation, Faucets, Electrical Diagnostic, Gas Leaks, Sewer Camera Inspections, Plumbing Fixtures, Pressure Regulators, Furnace, Mini-Split Systems, Ductless Systems, Drains, Kitchen Remodel, HVAC, Toilets, Backflow Testing, Backflows, Water Heaters, Sump Pumps, Repipes, Tankless Water Heaters, Slab Leaks, Plumbing, Heating, Bathroom Remodel, Garbage Disposals, Air Conditioning, Whole House Fans
Same Day Service: Yes
Emergency Service: Yes
THANK YOU to Ideal Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical and specifically Howard, the technician who came out.
I had a leak in my attic that was dripping through the ceiling. I called this morning at 8am and was given an appointment the same day. I got a call a while later that there was a cancellation and someone could come even earlier than originally scheduled, which was great.
Howard showed up and was awesome! He was able to locate the leak in the attic and fix it in no time. He then replaced our pressure regulator in the garage because it was bad and had been for a while (likely contributing to the leak). It wasn't the easiest job because of how the regulator was installed into the wall. But, he made it look easy and didn’t mind me hovering and asking questions.
He was done with everything in just over an hour. The price for everything was more than fair. I am so happy to have this leak behind us so quickly and feel great about that work that was done.
I would definitely recommend Ideal for anyone in need of their services.
Phone: (619) 583-7963
Address: 5161 Waring Rd, San Diego, CA 92120