We Offer a Loving and Caring Environment While Providing a Developmentally Appropriate Curriculum. Our Curriculum Incorporates the Following Areas of Development:
* Language - Books / Music / Alphabet / Printing
* Social - How to Be with Other Children Their Own Age
* Emotional - How to Label & Express Feeling Appropriately
* Physical - Find Motor Hand Coordination (Playdoh, Art)
* Gross Motor Large Muscle Coordination (Dancing / Climbing)
* Creativity / Imagination (Art / Dramatic Play)
* We Teach Through: Play, Planned Guided / Self-Directed Activities, One on One, and in a Group "Circle Time"
* Our Routine is Structured for Predictability but Flexible Enough to Pause for a "teachable Moment" (Finding a Snail).
* We Focus on and Prepare Your Child to Be Comfortable in a Social Setting, Be Excited About Learning, Gain a Positive Self-image, and Discover Their Own Unique and Sometimes Hidden Talents
; Lang:English / Some Spanish
Full & Half Day Programs. You can choose between 2 to 5 days. * Full Day Program 6:30am-6:00pm * Half Day Program: (6:30am-noon) (PM 2:30pm-6:00pm) PRICE RANGE Weekly Rates Start from $70.50 to $152.50. Call for Specific Rates
Just off the 163/Washington East exit, across the street from the back of the DMV and the Post Office