1232 Montgomery Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066
Be the first to add a photo!
I never write reviews, but I think this warrants one. Couple of issues with this place...let me list them:
1. Owner asked to reschedule 1 day before my appointment due to a family emergency. OK, understood. These things happen, but based on other posts it seems there's a history of customers getting stood up.
2. No waiting area while they work on your car. Actually, they don't want you anywhere near the shop.
3. Cash only AND no receipts given...looks like things are going south.
4. A week passes, and there are still bubbles on my driver side window! Time to call them back..
5. After calling them multiple times, leaving a voicemail, and texting the owner, I haven't heard back since.
Shady business much?
They hand cut the tint. I found not only they cut part of my molding outside the window. They also cut my door pillar molding plus used a heat blower to mess up the plastic side molding.
For a $200 tint, I ended up paying $550 for interior door molding, $200 outside molding.
Most expensive tint I ever got.
When I complain they were in denial. Now the worst part, the tint is show signs of bubbling.
If you have $$$ to waste, go for it.