Villas At Oakwell Farms
3333 Oakwell Ct, San Antonio, TX 78218
No coupons available
Wish I had listened to online reviews. You will not get your deposit back and will be charged for normal wear and tear when you leave. Management will not listen. Obvious that their policy is to take care of repairs by gouging occupants when lease is up. Our review was done before we moved out. Entered our apartment 2 weeks before lease was up and inspected. Apartment was spotless when we left. Go someplace else. Plenty of good apartments in area. Believe what you read.
There is nothing good to say about this complex other than it is a good location. I have lived in 8 apartments in my life and have never experienced what I have at this complex. I have lived here for almost a year and have seen this place go downhill so fast. And I have been counting down the days when my lease is up---like every resident here. Here is just a list of things that you should know about if you are considering this place. They are in no order.
1. Last year, the pool was green and dirty majority of the time. So far this year, there are ducks that swim and use the bathroom all over the pool. Management has not even tried to remove the ducks once.
2. The apartments are falling part. You can go around and ask any resident about their place and everyone single person would mention something. So far I have heard about broken appliances, tiles coming loose, leaks, cracks in walls, ceiling fans not put on right so they make noise, and etc. Residents can't do anything but joke and comment how their place is falling apart when they see each other. You can't do anything and residents just count down the days when they can move out. It took my 2 weeks and asking several times to get someone to fix something in my apartment. Oh, but management spent money on new furniture and a new floor for the club house that barely anyone uses. We can see where the priorities are.
3. There are bugs!!!! Even when they spray, they don't leave.
4. Many many stray cats. One even attacked a resident's dog.
5. You would think you would get excited about all their facilities they have...the gym, basketball, racquetball oh and the GREEN and BLACK jacuzzi. Nice. In the year I have been here, the jacuzzi has never been scrubbed and cleaned. They advertise they have two grills residents can use...you should see what they look like. No one could pay me enough to cook my food on them. I have also used the laundry facilities. There are two rooms onsite, which with 2 washers and 2 dryers. One facility had 2 broken washers for 5 months before they were fixed/replaced. This shows a lack of care for residents.
6. Forget getting your deposit back. I moved from one apartment to another and they took my deposit for 2 reasons: light coloring in carpet in traffic areas- REALLY??? It's called common wear and tear; and smug on dishwasher. This is ridiculous. I was still a resident when they did this to me, can you imagine what they do to your deposit when you move completely out---yeah, the same thing.
7. Landscaping??? yeah, there is none. I love it when the sprinklers come on and flood the side walks.
8. The front gates break often. One time the gates were open for 2 weeks straight. At the same time residents get a notice on their door about two places getting broken into. Really management???? Have the gates actually work!!!
I would definitely tell anyone not to move here. You would be so unhappy after the first few weeks. Management blames stuff on maintenance and maintenance blames stuff on management. It is obvious that management does not care about their residents. One last thing, I find it amusing that one of the leasing consultants told me to leave because this place is awful and I pay way more than what I should. Oh and she would never live here. It's sad when even management can't speak highly of this place.