Safety First, Customer Satisfaction Always, Independent Certified Repair Facility.
- General Info
- For over 25 years, Eurasian Auto Repair has taken pride in providing the finest automotive service and repairs to our friends and neighbors here in San Antonio. We are a dealer level facility with the capability to diagnose and repair any make or model vehicle. We accomplish this with our expert ASE Master Technicians and state-of-the-art computer diagnostic tools. Eurasian Auto Repair is a Bosch and AAA Texas Service Center as well as a proud member of the Better Business Bureau. We have also been honored as: Angies List Super Service Award Best In Town on Citysearch Bosch Service Center Award for customer satisfaction A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau The AAA Award for customer satisfaction Rated Best Auto Mechanic In San Antonio on Judys Book. While other auto repair shops claim to offer the best service, none of them come close to the high standards set by Eurasian Auto Repair. We understand that your time, money, and transportation are very important to you. That is why everything we do here is centered on delivering the ultimate in customer satisfaction, the best value, and keeping your vehicle running to perfection. Each one of our employees play a valuable role in the positive experience you will have when you walk through our doors. Our knowledgeable service advisers can help answer any questions that you might have and schedule an appointment that is convenient for you. Our team of ASE Master Technicians work hard every day to diagnose and repair intricate problems with your vehicle. The next time your car needs repair or maintenance, come see what its like to be one of our satisfied customers. You will notice the difference on your very first visit. Once you take your car to Eurasian Auto Repair, you will realize that you never need to take your car to a dealership again. We can do it all right here. Since 1989, we have built a solid reputation on honesty and superior service. Whether your car needs repair or maintenance, our promise to you, guarantees that your foreign or domestic vehicle will be in good hands. At Eurasian Auto Repair our policy is to keep in close contact with you, making sure all calls are returned promptly and no repairs are made without your approval. Our goal is always to provide the highest quality workmanship, while keeping your inconvenience to a minimum and your costs as low as possible. That is why we back our most of our work with a 24 month/24,000 mile limited warranty.
- Business History
- In the spring of 1988, Robert M. opened Southwest Sports Car. His vision was to provide auto repair at a fair price with excellent workmanship. The initial focus was to provide European car repair only. At that time, he did everything by himself from repairing cars to invoicing. In the summer of 1989, Robert relocated the shop to the Gordon Rd. location so he could better accommodate his customers. Needing help around the shop he hired a young high school kid name John Ly to wash cars and run parts. After several years John moved to the office to help with invoicing and answering phone. As the shop expanded the request to work on other makes and models came up. That was when Robert decided to change the name of the business to Eurasian Auto Repair. He wanted to help all customers no matter what kind of cars they drive. From only having one technician to currently having over 15 employees and two locations our philosophy has not changed.
- Air Conditioning & Heating, Major Engine Repair or Replacement, Steering & Suspension Systems, Fuel, Emission & Exhaust Systems, Inspection & Diagnostic Services, Engine Service, Brake Service, Auto Body, Transmission & Drive Train Services, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes, Ignition & Electrical Systems.
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, check, debit, insurance, travelers checks, cash
- We are located on Gordon Rd. between Nakoma and Arion Parkway.
- Far North Central, Hill Country Village
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Quality ASE Master Technicians Dealer Certified Technicians No surprises on your bill Work done right the first time 24 month/24,000 mile limited local warranty on most repairs Free shuttle service (local area) Wash with most repairs Nationwide warranties available Extended warranties honored All major credit cars accepted Expert body and frame repairs State of the art diagnostic equipment Fleet pricing available Major engine repairs and rebuilds Expert A/C repairs Electrical diagnosis Scheduled preventive maintenance
AAA; BBB; AC Delco Auto Repair Shop; Bosch Auto Repair Shop
- AAA BBB Bosch Service Center ASE ASA A/C Delco
- Social Links
- Other Information
Parking: Garage, Lot, On Site, Free, Private
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Services: Air Conditioning & Heating, Major Engine Repair or Replacement, Steering & Suspension Systems, Fuel, Emission & Exhaust Systems, Inspection & Diagnostic Services, Engine Service, Brake Service, Auto Body, Transmission & Drive Train Services, Scheduled Maintenance & Tune Ups, Oil Changes, Ignition & Electrical Systems
Brands Serviced: Volkswagen, Lexus, MINI, Jaguar, Infiniti, Hyundai, Audi, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Kia, Buick, Toyota, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Scion, GMC, Ford, Acura, BMW, Nissan, Dodge, Jeep, Porsche, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Volvo, Honda, Land Rover, Cadillac
Appointment Needed: Yes
There are good mechanics and then there are shade tree mechanics and schiesters.
These guys are good mechanics, I refer my friends and family to them regularly as I know they are knowledgeable, ethical and fair on prices. They do more than Mercedes as I have a 2000 Mitsubishi Mirage. That's right 230,000 Miles and still humming..
They knocked out my maintenance same day and I like that the mechanics are the same guys I have been seeing for a long time. They don't turn over mechanics and the owner and service writers are mechanics as well so I trust them.
It's hard to trust people nowadays but I can say that I trust this shop 100% and highly recommend. I did not 5 star them because they do not offer rentals. Which I really wish they did.
Impeccable work! My Mercedes is an older model and I am very particular about who I allow to work on it. Eurasian Auto Repair was recommended to me by a friend so I decided to take my car there for general maintenance and to check out a "whining" sound that was coming from somewhere on the dash. The staff was professional and friendly, and thankfully not at all insistent on doing repairs that I didn't really need. They took care of all the maintenance issues and found the problem that was causing the noise in my dash. The most pleasant surprise was how reasonable the price was! In San Antonio, this is THE PLACE to take your foreign model car. I am going to have my daughter take her Volvo V70 there for service, too. After talking to the owner, Robert, I feel confident that Eurasian can take care of all our auto needs at his shop. Thank you for such great customer service!
Eurasian Auto Repair is a fair and reasonable shop, which is highly respected in San Antonio. Their service is always professional. When they give me bad news (and that does happen to all of us), I know they are not taking advantage of me and are just telling me the truth about what they found out about my car. Knowing that they have been in business for over 20 years in the same place says a lot about this business......if they weren't good, they wouldn't still be there. I'm one happy customer and want to recommend Eurasian Auto Repair as the place to go when you need work done on your car.
After the Lexus dealer gave us a estimate for the AC repair I call around and found Eurasian Auto Repair to be the nicest and most helpful. They looked over my car and called with the estimate that was allot less than the dealer. They washed my car and had it ready the next day! I will be back for more repairs when needed.
Phone: (210) 490-6552
Address: 15327 San Pedro Ave Suite 1, San Antonio, TX 78232