21038 Us Highway 281 N, San Antonio, TX 78258
No coupons available
Be the first to add a photo!
I tried out this new massage place. Here're my experience:
1) When I entered, the place is fileld with strong unpleasant food odor.
2) I was asked to pay for my service in advance. They charged my credit card but soon I realized that they charged extra with credit card without any posting or verbal warning of such a fee. She even expected me to pay tips up front too but I declined.
3) During the massage, the music was not soothing because it's Chinese pop music. I think it's more for the massage therapist than for me.
4) The massage therapist couldn't speak or understand any English. When I signed up for a full body massage, she massaged heavily my back & the back of my thighs, a little massage on my head & neck. I repeated told her my desires but it was no difference.
5) The massage therapist stopped 5-10 minutes before my 60-min was up. She still didn't massage many parts of the "full" body, such as arms, hands, feets, some areas of the legs.
6) Based on my experience, I thought I was nice enough to leave her US$6 tip (she'd already tipped herself $5-10 for 5-10 minutes missing time). Then, she ran after me & informed that my tip was $4 short. I explained to her my reasons but she wouldn't let me out of the door so I was forced to give her $10 (tip).
Needless to say, I will find another massage place that worths the money!