- Pediatric ChiropracticMost of our patients see results after their first adjustment. Our gentle yet effective alignment of the spine helps the body to restore function and movement. Dr. Bahm is certified through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association which means he is licensed to adjust children. Pediatric care is one of Dr. Bahm's specialties and children greatly benefit from Chiropractic care.
- Chiropractic Injury TreatmentIf you've been in a car crash, you know how painful and disruptive these kinds of injuries can be. Millions of people are hurt in auto collisions each year, and some people suffer for decades with chronic pain...even after a "minor" collision.
- Disc Herniation TreatmentIf you live in Sammamish and have been diagnosed with a disc herniation, try a natural approach before injections or surgery. Call our office today at (425) 391-4095 for a consultation or appointment.
- Chiropractic AdjustmentsEvery year, around 100,000 Americans have surgery to relieve knee pain. But studies suggest that many people can avoid surgery through natural, conservative treatments. Chiropractic adjustments, exercise therapy, and weight loss have all been shown to reduce symptoms of knee pain in patients osteoarthritis.
- Spinal AdjustmentsChiropractic involves treating the person as a whole by assisting the body to heal naturally. It has long been known that healthy, nutritious diets coupled with rest, exercise and spinal adjustments are an integral part of preventative health care.
- Nutritional ConsultationPersistent nutritional deficiencies are commonplace in the world today. As such, nutritional therapy has evolved and grown to include specialized treatments. Preventative health care aims to address stressful environments and the lack of essential nutrients in one's daily diet.
- SubluxationThink of your spine as an information superhighway that takes messages from your brain to your body, and your body to your brain. A vertebral subluxation is similar to a three car pile up, sure you can take a detour to get round it, but it is not the most efficient route.
- Manipulation Therapy
"Fish and Chips" found in 1 dish