Saved to Favorites
Protecting your liberties
- General Info
- Liberty Law has trial attorneys with experience in personal injury and criminal defense. Whether you've been in a car accident or have been charged a crime, we know how to handle your case. We pride ourselves on the fact that 97% of our clients would recommend us to their friends and family. Call for a free consultation. 801-264-6666. We have offices in American Fork and Salt Lake City. Our firm received the Clients' Choice Award from AVVO.com, a third-party evaluator. At Liberty Law, PLLC, our mission is to provide competent, effective, aggressive, well prepared representation in the most efficient manner. We strive to create a comfortable environment for our clients and are dedicated to being responsive to their special needs and requirements. We strive to provide personal and competent service at a cost that is competitive with the market place. For more information, or to schedule a free initial consultation, please call us today!
- Send us an email explaining your case
- Extra Phones
Phone: (801) 264-6666
- * Personal Injury Attorney* Car Accident Attorney* Auto Accident Attorney* Criminal Defense Attorney * DUI/DWI Attorney * Domestic Violence Attorney * Immigration Attorney
- Payment method
- cash, all major credit cards, check
- 4001 South 700 East, Suite 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 (in the Western Governors University Building)
- Offices in Salt Lake City and American Fork
- Korean, Spanish
Better Business Bureau
Licensed in Utah
Utah Association for Justice
- Better Business BureauUtah Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers American Immigration Lawyers AssociationUtah Association of JusticeUtah State Bar
- Other Email
- Attorneys, Accident & Property Damage Attorneys, Administrative & Governmental Law Attorneys, Automobile Accident Attorneys, Criminal Law Attorneys, DUI & DWI Attorneys, Domestic Violence Attorneys, Drug Charges Attorneys, Family Law Attorneys, Immigration Law Attorneys, Personal Injury Law Attorneys, Transportation Law Attorneys
Aggressive and professional! I was facing an arrest warrant from a speeding ticket from years ago while attending school in Utah. James got the case dismissed and saved me a trip across the country. He kept me informed and always returned phone calls. I highly recommend calling this firm for any legal problem you may be facing!
James Lee is a great attorney. He would always answer my calls every time I called him even on weekends, very reliable I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants or needs a responsible and trusting attorney, get in contact with him he's great. Thanks man I appreciate everything you did for me!
I highly recommend James, I had him represent me in court to challenge a traffic citation due to a serious collision. Although the violation dictated a judgement against me there were some extenuating circumstances that I felt contributed to the accident that were due to the other drivers neglect and irresponsibility. James was able to convince the prosecutor that the other driver was at fault and the citation was dismissed. I was pretty surprised, I was just hoping for a reduced fine. After the hearing James told me how things played out with the prosecutor and it turned out that there were some circumstances in his meeting with the prosecutor that he was able to take advantage off that swung things in our favor. In other words James knew the system, saw an opportunity and acted on it. I've worked with other attorneys with my divorce and never felt comfortable with them but felt very comfortable working with James and was confident that I was getting the best representation and would have still felt that way if things hadn't worked out as well as they did.
Great looking website. I Messaged them through it and they said they would get back to me, but didn't. So i messaged them again, they apologised, but again, nobody got back to me. I emailed their 'contact us' email address to try and get a response... 5 days later, and nothing. I take that as a bad indicator of future client service, so i'm staying away from them.
James Lee helped me out with a serious crime. I was falsely accused of inappropriately touching a woman. I never came close to that woman. I was charged with sexual assault, which could have gotten me on to the *** offender registry. I was very concerned about this, especially since it was a false charge. The police did very little to investigate the situation. All they did was believe the word of the "victim" and they came and arrested me. However, Mr. Lee actually looked into my case carefully and made sure my story was heard. He helped me avoid any jail and I don't have to be registered as a *** offender. I would highly recommend liberty law.
Liberty Law is the most positive experience I have ever had with an attorney. James Lee was receptive and attentive from the first time we consulted at his American Fork, UT offices to the final immigration interview.
I hired him because I knew this young BYU grad would be eager to continue building his business efficiently and my file wouldn't get passed around or lost in the halls of some massive, overpriced, overstuffed law firm. When I called or emailed James with probably too many niggly, little questions during our USCIS application process he was always right there with a patient reply and reassuring explanation. His calm, measured demeanor meant nothing was forgotten or left to chance. It helped me step up my game to ensure I was doing all could for my file and its successful conclusion. He even offered sample interview questions to help my spouse and I prepare for our final immigration interview.
I would highly recommend James Lee and Liberty Law Group to work with anyone who want personalized, attentive and professional legal services. --RM (2/2012)
I was facing serious charges-multiple counts of communications fraud. I was facing years in prison. It was a miracle how Mr. Lee worked out an amazing deal for me so that I didn't have to go to prison. It was the biggest relief of my life. He was very professional and was always available to talk. He was with me every step of the way, and I would highly recommend him to everyone.
Phone: (801) 709-6309
Address: 4001 S 700 E Ste 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84107
People Also Viewed
- Paul Barton Law
345 E 400 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
- David B. Shapiro, Criminal Defense Attorney
6040 S Fashion Blvd, Suite 200, Salt Lake City, UT 84107
- Matheson & Peshell
5383 S 900 E Ste 205, Salt Lake City, UT 84117
- Robert J. DeBry & Associates
4252 S 700 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84107
- Bankruptcy Law Center
4825 S 1100 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84106
- Lavelle Law Office
740 E 3900 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84107
- Will Rodgers Law Office
2825 E Cottonwood Pkwy Ste 500, Salt Lake City, UT 84121
- Social Security Disability Advisors
- Swan Chad
1529 E Tree View Dr, Salt Lake City, UT 84124
- Greg Smith and Associates
2150 S 1300 E, Salt Lake City, UT 84106