8 Stiles Rd Ste 113, Salem, NH 03079
O'Neill Dentistry has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
Sub-Specialty: Primary Dental Care,General
Additional Specialties: Dentist, Dental General Practice
Practice At 8 Stiles Rd
8 Stiles Rd
Salem, NH 3079
8 Stiles Rd Ste 113
Salem, NH 03079
TollFree: (877) 696-6775
I have been a patient for over 15 years. My family and friends also are patients at this office. We have always been made to feel like family!!! We get exceptional care from the friendly staff. My parents dentures made there and have NEVER had one problem. In fact they get complements on how nice and natural they look. I would highly recommend Dr. Gordon and Dr. O'Neill to anyone looking for a great office.
Definitely go and see Dr. No Help if the following are the qualities and qualifications that you look for in a dentist. First, look at his teeth and ask yourself why in the world would I have this guy work on mine?
1. If you like it when you shake someone’s hand and they hand you a limp wrist.
2. That you trust someone that can never look you in the eye when you talk to them.
3. Someone that makes things up as he goes along.
4. See him if your looking for the worst quality work done on yourself.
5. If you enjoy someone’s breath that smells just like fresh dirty diapers.
6. A dentist that gives you one word answers when you ask him questions.
7. Remember at graduation there is always last in the class.
8. One who constantly blames others for his major SNAFUS
9. Make an appointment to see him if you want to be taken for every penny you have and then have to find another dentist to fix the disaster Dr. Gordon created.
10. See him if you want someone that has no idea what in the hell he is doing.
11. If you want someone that will lie directly to you, and someone that is gutless and cowardly.
12. And finally someone that has the personality of a wet dish cloth.
If this is what you look for in a dentist then I highly recommend Dr. David P. Gordon of Salem, N.H. for of all your dental needs. He will treat you like no other dentist ever has and you will never forget him or for what he did to you. Good luck.
The Wise Owl