Let Us Calm Your Legal Storm
- General Info
- Sand Law, LLC handles Criminal Defense, DWI, and Personal Injury cases throughout Minnesota. Criminal Defense: Whether you have been charged with a misdemeanor or serious felony, you need an experienced attorney that gets results. The attorneys at Sand Law handle both State and Federal cases throughout Minnesota. Visit our website to view our attorney's victories which include not guilty verdicts, case dismissals, and successful please negotiations. DWI Defense: Being charged with a DWI can haveasily many cobsequences. You need an advocate that knows how to navigate the courts, deal with police and prosecutors, protect your license, and keep you out of jail. The lawyers at Sand Law have handled hundreds of DWI and DUI cases throughout the country. Visit our website to view case results or call for a free consultation. Personal Injury: Every Personal Injury claim is different and our attorneys handle each case on an individualized basis. Meaning, we work directly with you throughout the entirety of your case to ensure that you receive the representation you deserve. When you are injured through the wrongdoing of another, there are several consequences that you may not anticipate. Many Personal Injuries carry with them severe physical, emotional, and financial burdens that can linger long after an accident or injury. Hiring an attorney that is experienced and effective is vital to safeguard your rights. Child Injury: Few things in life are worse than seeing your child in pain. Although many of the legal issues are the same, child injuries are not a typical personal injury case. You need a law firm on your side that understands the unique issues and challenges involved. When your child suffers abuse, discrimination or injury, you have a right to seek the compensation your child deserves. Sand Law, LLC is a firm you can rely on to handle this great responsibility with care. Types of Criminal Cases the Minnesota Criminal Defense Lawyers Handle: Assault Burglary Criminal Trespass Criminal Vehicular Homicide Drug charges DWI and DUI Homicide Possession of Paraphernalia Robbery Terrorizing Theft Types of Claims the Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyers Handle: Child Injuries Abuse, discrimination or Inurses suffered at school Day Care Injuries Animal and Dog Bites Sexual Abuse Slip-And-Falls and Sidewalk Accidents Motor Vehicle Collisions Sports Injuries Such As Traumatic Brain Injuries Dangerous Playground and Amusement Park Injuries Injuries Caused by Dangerous Toys or Defective Products Lead Paint Exposure Drowning and Other Swimming Pool Accidents Skiing, Tubing, Boating and Other Recreational Injuries Bicycle or Pedestrian Accidents Wrongful Death Injuries and Accidents Amputations Animal and Dog Bites Assault Injuries Automobile Accidents Back and Neck Injuries Battery Injuries Brain Injuries Broken Bones Burn Injuries Catastrophic Injuries Child Injuries Contaminated Food Injuries Defective Product Injuries Drownings Elder Abuse Failure to Warn Injuries Food Injuries Food Poisoning Fractured Bones Head Injuries Manufacturing Defect Injuries Nursing Home Abuse Premises Liability Ride-Share Accidents Serious Injuries Sexual Abuse Sexual Assault School Bus Accidents School Staff Abuse School Injuries Slip and Fall Accidents Spinal and Back Injuries Swimming Pool Accidents Tr
- BBB Rating
- Extra Phones
Facsimile: (888) 950-9174
- Personal Injury Attorneys and Criminal Defense Lawyers.
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, check, cash, debit, visa, mastercard, amex, discover
- Downtown Saint Paul near McNally Smith College of Music, just of of the light rail.
- Downtown St. Paul, Northwestern Precinct
- Free Consultations. Free Parking.
- English, Russian
- National Trial Lawyers Top 40 Under 40 Ramsey County Bar Association Minnesota Bar Association
Phone: (651) 291-7263
Address: 26 Exchange St E Ste 625, Saint Paul, MN 55101
People Also Viewed
- Sykes Family Law
413 Wacouta St, Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Butterbrodt Law Office
1 Water St W Ste 275, Saint Paul, MN 55107
- Schmidt, Jeffrey W
400 Robert St N, Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Savelkoul Richard J.
444 Cedar St, Saint Paul, MN 55101
- Colich & Associates
595 Holly Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Tarnowski Benjamin
1043 Grand Ave # 540, Saint Paul, MN 55105
- Wolf, Rohr, Gemberling & Allen, P.A.
400 Robert St N Ste 1860, Saint Paul, MN 55101
- School Law Center
452 Selby Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55102
- Staab Andrew E.
444 Cedar St Ste 2100, Saint Paul, MN 55101