- General Info
- Established in 1993, Bonfe's Plumbing, Heating & Air Service is a family-owned and operated company that offers a variety of residential air conditioning, electrical and duct cleaning services. It provides various services related to indoor air quality and sewer cleaning. The company maintains 24-hour operations. Bonfe's Plumbing, Heating & Air Service offers drain cleaning services to unclog toilets, washing machines, bathtubs, grease trap lines, and kitchen, bathroom and bar sinks for residential, commercial and industrial facilities. It provides repair services for a range of appliances, including washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, wine coolers and dishwashers. The company offers drain cleaning products from the BIO-CLEAN and RootX brands. In addition, it provides gold, silver and bronze service plans. Bonfe's Plumbing, Heating & Air Service is affiliated with the Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA), Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA), and Minnesota Heating and Cooling Association (MHCA).
- Email Business
- Extra Phones
Phone: (651) 748-2949
Phone: (651) 621-8821
Phone: (651) 447-4278
Phone: (651) 459-0882
Phone: (763) 525-5122
Phone: (651) 451-8947
Phone: (651) 228-7140
- Electrical Wiring, Install Ceiling Fans, Sump Pumps.
- Payment method
- amex, discover, master card, visa, all major credit cards, diners club, cash, check, debit, invoicing available
- West Seventh
Bonfe Plumbing, Heating & Air Service, Inc.
Bonfe's Plumbing Htg & Air Svc
- Other Information
Services: Electrical Wiring, Install Ceiling Fans, Sump Pumps
I have had to call them few times. First one was to fix a simple sink leakage which cost me $600something. 2nd was for heating issue ...which then I decided to go with their bronze plan to get discounts. Recently I called them to install my washer and gas dryer. They couldn't install washer because the plumbing wasn't right they said...so I did it myself and works great. Just to install gas dryer, they said $371 with the bronze plan. And to haul the old dryer and washer is $150 something. I don't know who set the prices but it's outragously high. Needless to say, the staffs who have came over for all of the services were friendly and very professional..and most importantly, knowledgable...explained everything from A to Z. For staff, it's 5/5. Price is 0/5.
Washing Machine - Simple problem still not fixed after 2 MONTHS
We are premier plus (about $60 month) members, supposedly to have worry-free appliance repair.
Our washing machine wasn't working. Bonfe's sent 2 guys over 3 times who didn't bother to open the unit up, just rest it & left. After the 3rd time they said "You should just buy a new one".
Finally another person came over, actually opened up the unit & immediately found a simple leaking valve. He said he would order it (a special order)... part never came. Ordered again... never came. Again - never came.
It's almost 2 MONTHS later & we still have no washing machine. I quickly found the part at Walmart & am just going to fix it myself.
This is a terrible company.
Phone: (651) 332-6633
Address: 505 Randolph Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55102
People Also Viewed
- Bradley Plumbing
Saint Paul, MN 55109
- Urban Pine Plumbing & Mechanical
780 Iglehart Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55104
- Associated Mechanical Contractors,
1257 Marschall Rd, Shakopee, MN 55379
- Cool Air Mechanical Inc
1441 Rice St, Saint Paul, MN 55117
- Minneapolis St. Paul Plumbing Heating Air
640 Grand Ave, Saint Paul, MN 55105
- PMR Mechanical Inc
13166 Floral Ct, Saint Paul, MN 55124
- Nat Furnace Duct Clean Co
1961 Rice St, Saint Paul, MN 55113
- Rascher Plumbing & Heating
712 Smith Ave S, Saint Paul, MN 55107
- Heights Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc.
6371 Crosby Ave, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076
- Ryan Plumbing
811 University Ave W, Saint Paul, MN 55104