11515 Gravois Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63126
This Place is F***ed up. don't move here run. Run Don't walk. NO, NO, NO, NO, its a mistake. Our Second day here we discovered they gave us a refrigerator that didn't work. The office manager said she knew it didn't work before we got the apartment. She sent a maintance man to give us a new one, but he didn't. Instead he went an got an old tank of Freon for Automobiles and released gases into our kitchen for 5 hours without telling us the stuff was toxic. We all had headaches and ear aches and dizziness for days. When he left it was still broken. the next day we called again, he brought a new matching frig and left it in the parking lot for an hour, then said he couldn't put it in, because it was a Wholpool. So he got an old Wholpool frig that didn't fit & didn't match and put that in the kitchen, and the door to that frig was broken. oh yeah and it was a Wholpool, too. Now I haven had a proper Frig. for a week. Just this morning I realized the Dryer doesn't work either (It has about two years worth of lent and leaves/sticks in the filter) and this is only my first week.
06/15/2011Provided by Citysearch -
The only reason I gave this place any stars is because you must give it a rating to publish your review. I lived at whitehell for almost 3 years, always paid our rent on time and never had a problem. That is until last year when Angela became the leasing manager. This woman is the most incompetant employee I have ever had to deal with. All of a sudden she was fining us for eveything. Sod, sprinkler systems, and disposal of a firepit that she told me in person I could have in the courtyard. Needless to say I did not pay for any of it, but that did not stop them from trying to bend us over at any cost. The worst of it though was I'm March when Laclede Gas co had to turn off my furnace because it was a hazardous machine. She claims her ""maintenance man"" fixed it, but it was clear to anyone with eyes that the wires were still burnt. I had to buy space heaters to heat our apartment because they did not fix it until MAY 25! That was 6 days before we moved out! Not only is the management unbearable, but most of the tenants are trash. You cannot take your children to the pool, bc the adults are drunk all the time. There are physical fights, drug use (like meth), and police presence on a daily basis. Do not be fooled by the nice courtyards and renovated apartments, this place is HELL. I was lucky enough to be able to buy a home, but to anyone still lookijg to rent here, turn around, and run as far away as you can!
05/26/2011Provided by Citysearch -
Please do not rent from the Century group Properties.
I lived at Dover Place ,Whitehall combine both 10yrs.
I am a single mother,Iam the main provider I lost my
job,also my hours were cut. I had to leave never a day late with rent. The century Group will not work with ther tenants they will contact their Attorneys on you.
I am also going to contact channel 2 news,Because i was almost homeless. I have a great story to tell you
They should be ashamed of themselves money hungry
thieves. They will get theres god watches.
Sonja Slattery/ former tenant