- General Info
- We have been serving our community and businesses since 1970, 45 years of experience to help our customers with their needs. Our company provides electric motors and related services.
- Email Business
- Here is a list of some of the services we provide. Rewinding single phase and three phase motors. Bearings, mechanical work, machine work., motor controls, magnetic starters, overloads, pumps , pump motors ,compressor motors ,dc motors. We also provide free consulting and testing of most motors without cost.
- Serving All of Northern California
- North Sacramento
- Pumps-Service & Repair, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Compressors, Construction & Building Equipment, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Electric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers, Electric Equipment Repair & Service, Electric Motors, Electricians, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Plumbing Fixtures, Parts & Supplies, Pumps, Pumps-Wholesale & Manufacturers
This Place is absolute Garbage! 6 months ago I brought in a fan motor for service. I was unable to pick it up for 6 months but I imagined if there was something wrong or if it was ready SOMEBODY WOULD CALL!!! Nothing. Six months pass and I could finally pick it up. After I showed the guy my tag he asked me to describe the fan instead of matching the tag. Once it is clear what specific item I'm talking about he seems confused why I would be there to pick up because "It's bad". I ask "What's wrong with it?" He doesn't know, they have to dig into it, and he could take a look today. I ask why no one has called me and/or the repair has no been done. He directs me to the phone number on the tag that I should have called. Apparently, YOU need to call THEM to see if they've done anything!
I decided it was time to cut my loses, get my fan and get the hell out of there. The gentleman retrieves my motor FROM OUTSIDE!!! It looks worse than when I brought it in. I can only imagine that, what ever was wrong with it, it's worse.
02/14/2013Provided by Superpages
The son is really nice and helpful The dad is very rude!! I was told they would charge me if they couldn't fix it and they charged me 40 dollars to hand me back a broken motor... I work for a wholesale retail store and I have never met someone with such poor customer service skills...
Phone: (916) 922-3070
Address: 1940 Auburn Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95815
People Also Viewed
- Pacific Control & Supply
4134 Forcum Ave, Mcclellan, CA 95652
- Elliott Electric
- Nor-Cal Pump & Well Drilling Inc.
Yuba City, CA 95993
- Neuffer Electric
2701 Del Paso Rd, Sacramento, CA 95835
- Allessandro Electric Inc
271 Opportunity St, Sacramento, CA 95838
- D 4 Electric
3502 Turnbridge Dr, Sacramento, CA 95823
- Scott Rogers Electric
Wilton, CA 95693
- Shaffer Electric