Most Insurances Accepted. Significant discount for uninsured. No Appointment Necessary.
- General Info
- Sacramento Urgent Care is a walk-in medical clinic established by a group of highly qualified Emergency Room (ER) Physicians. Our doctors have years of experience providing high quality emergent/urgent medical cares in Sacramento, West Sacramento, Davis, Natoma, Roseville, Folsom, Carmichael, and Greenhaven/Pocket area. Sacramento Urgent Care is here to provide convenient health care with as little hassle as possible and to consistently provide a level of customer service that exceeds expectations and communicates a sincere concern for you. Sacramento Urgent Care is dedicated to providing the best possible care, conveniently, when you need it, and without having to wait.
- BBB Rating
- Medical Services
- Payment method
- all major credit cards
- Southwestern Sacramento, South Land Park Hills
- We at Sacramento Urgent Care understand that injuries and illnesses can happen anytime, requiring a doctor's care right away. Sacramento Urgent Care opens every day of the year, providing prompt, professional medical attention for conditions such as: Respiratory infection Headaches and migraines Sore throats Sprains or fractures Cold or flu symptoms Ear and eye infections STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) Childhood illnesses Cuts, bruises and burns Bladder infections Auto accident injuries Sacramento Urgent Care is an Official Flu shot Clinic. Wellness Program: Weight Loss Sports PhysicalDOTDrug ScreeningImmunizationsWorkman's comp and occupation medicine We also provide physician referral. We have a large network of physician referral base. Procedures Breathing TreatmentBurn Treatment Crutches, Braces & Cast BootsEKGSTD and HIV Tests Gynecological ExamIn-House Lab Tests: HGA1C Mono Cholesterol Flu Throat Culture Glucose Urinalysis Peak FlowSplintingAdministration of intravenous fluids Eye evaluation & washLacerations requiring sutures or skin adhesiveMedication injectionX-ray Most Insurances Accepted. No Appointment Necessary.
- Other Link
- Other Information
Parking: Lot, Free
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
By Appointment Only: No
Services: Medical Services
After my son visited this Urgent Care a couple days later his pink eye spread to the other eye and it was very difficult to put the ontiment into his eyes. I called back for a physician to prescribe more medicine since the pink eye has spread to the other and we were almost out of the ontiment. I asked to prescribed drops instead due the difficulty in inserting ontiment in his eyes. I was told that I would have to revisit the office to make sure that that medicine was okay for his condition. I explained to the lady that answer the phone this was not practical and then I would not be coming in for another visit just to bill my insurance more when I was in just a couple days ago and pink eye is very contagious as it is. This office has no concern of inconvenience or really trying to help a person. After I informed her that I would be making a formal complaint all she said was "thank you, bye."
The wait time is so fast! And they are so friendly!
Waited for 1 1/2 hour. . And cash patient gets seen first. Wtf.. it should be based on first come first serve. Not happy about the service I received today at all
And I have insurance
This is state-of-the-art facility. The doctors are highly competent and compassionate. I have been to a few urgent cares, and this is the best by far.
I almost did not go to this facility because i do not have medical insurance, it was a good thing I didn't. I guess I was just being lazy and stubborn since I googled doctors, and this urgent care was closest to me, and had a website,which I like. Anyway, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I liked this urgent care so much that I actually took the time to write this review.
The first thing that surpised me was that the doctor himself picked up the phone when I called. This facility was clean, easy to get there, and I didn't wait long (5 minutes before i was seen by a doctor)
Since i don't have insurance, i was concerned about the cost of my visit. I have a cough that has lasted over a month, and need a x-ray. I was expecting to pay several hundreds for the visit, but they gave me generous cash discount, and my bill is not even half of what i thought would cost me. They called in prescription for me, and i was able to pick up my medication and go home without the wait.
Overall, i would give it 10 out of 10 for the quality service this facility provided me.
hope this helps with your decision.
Phone: (916) 422-9110
Address: 7200 S Land Park Dr Ste 100, Sacramento, CA 95831
People Also Viewed
- Mercy Family Health Center
7601 Hospital Dr Ste 103, Sacramento, CA 95823
1350 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95822
- Southgate Plaza Prof Ofcs
5525 Assembly Ct Ste C, Sacramento, CA 95823
- Walton Pediatrics Inc.
7237 E Southgate Dr Ste A, Sacramento, CA 95823
- Capitol Family Medical Associates
1355 Florin Rd, Sacramento, CA 95822
- Land Park Pediatric Medical Group Inc
4617 Freeport Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95822
- Vera A Chotzen MD
3835 J St, Sacramento, CA 95816
- Martin Sandra J DPM
6615 Valley Hi Dr, Sacramento, CA 95823
- Trinh, Hoi K, MD
6590 Stockton Blvd, Sacramento, CA 95823
- Mark Z. Zhang M.D.
1740 Fruitridge Rd, Sacramento, CA 95822
Please sign in or join YP to comment.Sign-inSign Up