THE FUTURE'S LOOKING BRIGHTER
- General Info
- From our technicians to our office staff, each and every one of us at Barney's Electricians in Rockwall are working hard for your safety and total satisfaction. We firmly believe our client to be our greatest asset and will continue to surpass even our largest competitor. If you want the job done right, contact Barney's Electric in Rockwall today at 972-771-9464.
- Email Business
- BBB Rating
- Circuit Breaker Installation, Ceiling Fan Installation, Circuit Breaker Repair, Lighting Maintenance, Audio/Visual Installation, Ceiling Fan Replacement, Air & Water Systems Balancing, Boiler Installation, Bathroom Remodeling, Central Air Conditioning Installation, Landscape Lighting, Backup Generator Installation, Air Duct Cleaning, Boiler Repair & Maintenance, Accent Lighting Installation, Control Panels, Heat Tracing Systems, Ceiling Fan Installation, Semiconductors, Surge Protectors, Carbon Monoxide Detectors, Lighting Maintenance, Fuse Boxes, Ceiling Fan Replacement, Power Plant Equipment, Outdoor Lighting, Bathroom Remodeling, Conduits, Junction Boxes, Central Air Conditioning Installation, Concealed Wiring, Electrical Boxes, Generators & Auxiliary Power, Ceiling Fans, Backup Generator Installation, Boiler Repair & Maintenance, Air Duct Cleaning, Circuit Breakers, CT Cabinets, Security Lighting, Exhaust Fans, Circuit Breaker Installation, Circuit Breaker Repair, Indoor Lighting, Fire Detectors, Stage Lighting, Audio/Visual Installation, Air & Water Systems Balancing, Boiler Installation, Landscape Lighting, Accent Lighting Installation.
- Commercial, Residential, Siemens
- Payment method
- all major credit cards
- Free Estimates,Licensed and Insured,Emergency Service
- BBB,Better Business Bureau
- Social Links
- Lighting Fixtures, Building Construction Consultants, Building Contractors, Construction Consultants, Electric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial, Electric Equipment & Supplies, Electrical Wire Harnesses, Electricians, Lighting Contractors, Lighting Maintenance Service, Lighting Systems & Equipment, Lightning Protection Equipment, Utility Companies
- Other Information
Specialties: Free Estimates;Licensed and Insured;Emergency Service
Services: Circuit Breaker Installation, Ceiling Fan Installation, Circuit Breaker Repair, Lighting Maintenance, Audio/Visual Installation, Ceiling Fan Replacement, Air & Water Systems Balancing, Boiler Installation, Bathroom Remodeling, Central Air Conditioning Installation, Landscape Lighting, Backup Generator Installation, Air Duct Cleaning, Boiler Repair & Maintenance, Accent Lighting Installation
Free Estimates: Yes
Great experience! I called Barney's to install a dusk-to-dawn sensor for the flood lights on our house and also for a timer for the wall mounted lights. Barney called right back and we scheduled an appointment. Next day Barney and his crew showed up on time, diagnosed the situation and went right to work. They had all the material on the truck and completed the job in less time than anticipated. The bill was less than I had figured. And the work was great. Impressive that it says on the side of the truck "Owner present on every job" and he was. Equally impressive is that Barney called the next day to ensure everything was working to expectations. As expected, they were working great.
I called Barney's Electric because I recently bought a home that had many electrical needs. Barney's Electric was great! There were three electrician at my home on the scheduled date and time. They worked hard new what they were doing and came with a truck fully supplied with all the tools and parts to get the job done. If you have any electrical needs I feel Barney's Electric is the company to call.
SO happy with finding a great Electrician!! I needed outside lights replaced - wanted the same kind but had no idea what to look for. Barney came out and told me what I needed to get. Second trip out as he went to put the light in, as he opened the box, he could smell that it was already burned out! He tried it and sure enough, it was. He was kind enough to wait at the house for me while I made a run to the store to get a replacement! And he was kind enough to come out on a weekend since I was not available during the week. I HIGHLY recommend Barney's Electric for your elec needs. Resonably priced, and does the work himself- unlike a big outfit where you don't know who will show up! Job well done!!
I happened upon Barney by accident when I need some minor electrical work. He responded immediately and dealt with the issue quickly and efficiently. I am delighted with the experience and will definitely use him again. Timely, cost effective and professional.What more can one ask for.
Don't use Barney....I will give him 1 star for fast service. We called him because I had 3 outlets in my bedroom that did not work. Barney and his buddy start checking everything and can't figure our why this wire is here and that wire is there...now we know the outlets do not work. They go in the attic..not happy about that, which I can understand because it is HOT! They come down complaining about a previous electricians work..I don't care about that I just moved into the house, just fix the problem!! They scratch there heads and decide it is best they come back on Monday. I am telling my friend and he says I have an electrician that can help. He starts testing the outlets and says there is juice running to them..walks over to a light switch on the wall, flips it on and walahhh the outlets work! Now I call Barney and let him know the he does not need to come on Monday, He asks why I tell him and he seems very dismissive and ends the conversation with I need to send you a bill for a service call. Which is fine. I get the bill and it is $160 for parts and labor..seriously??? There were not parts and the labor was mostly scratching of heads and complaining!! I WILL NOT recommend him or call him back!!!
The initial call was outlets in bedroom were not working. Add an additional plug and run Cat 5. After taking out numerous plugs and switches in the bedroom to see if there was a loose connection I proceed in the attic to trace the wires. I found four open J boxes not wired per code and a potential fire hazard. While in the attic I located the wire that went to the front entrance switch and controlled the three plugs in bedroom. After discussing the J boxes and switch issue with the customer she suggested and we agreed to come back Monday morning when it would be cooler to complete the job. On Sunday the appointment was cancelled as the customer had someone else complete the job. I am sorry you were disappointed in our service as we strive for customer satisfaction. Our service charge is competitive and we will take notice of your concerns on our future calls.
I have been using Barney's Electic, for years in the Rockwall area and love him! He is a quality electrician and handles all with care. His moral and ethical business philosophy demonstrates that of a business of integrity! I personally can not say enough of Barney's Electric! We have had a hot tube wired, crystal ceiling fan installed, lights put in, and recently a closet auto light switch put in and as always very impressed. There is no nonsense going on ever in the years I have hired him! We are from the north and one of our premiere businesses, a diamond in the rough it seems in today's market!
Barney was awesome, we thought we had big problems and he could have talked us into anything - Instead, he fixed our very minor problems in no time (he also came early for the appointment!), he was very professional and efficient - Turns out he also does work for our neighbors who love him too - We will use him for anything else electrical that turns up - Last but not least, he was reasonably priced :)
I was referred to Barney's Electric by Sherwood Air Conditioning and am I glad they did. We had an intermittent electrical problem with lights on one side of the house. I called Barney's right after a major Dallas storm and he came out on Saturday! That's a first for me! I described the problems and he immediately went to the source and fixed it in a flash. I couldn't believe it!! I plan to refer all my friends to Barney's Electric, and I'll be sure to call him again if I ever have any electrical problem. Thank you Barney's.
Barney’s Electric provided excellent service with fair pricing. They showed up on time and were very efficient. The work was professional and completed per code requirements. Everything was explained clearly prior to the work being done. This was a very positive experience. I would recommend this Company to my Family and Friends. Job well done.
The guys at Barney's Electric are very helpful and gentlemanly.....even willing to help an accident victim they happened upon (me, yesterday). My car was hit by a trailer, and a hole was knocked in my passenger side tire, so it went completely flat. I was about to try to locate someone to fix my flat - when they came along....They asked me if I had a "jack", and they went to work. Amazingly, the three of them fixed that flat in ten minutes. They were very kind, very encouraging, and very helpful. I told them they were "my angels" yesterday! Nice guys and excellent attitudes!
Phone: (469) 402-1952
Address: 998 Holli, Rockwall, TX 75087