I used to really like this place. My fiance and I were great customers, getting delivery at least twice a month for YEARS. Tonight, I found GLASS in my food. I took a bite of my food, bit down on something hard and sharp, spit it out, and found GLASS. If I got hurt I would've sued this place I was so mad. I am very reasonable with my expectations of the food and restaurant business as I worked in restaurants for many years of my life. I can even excuse and understand a bug or hair or what seems like a fingernail here or there, but GLASS. REALLY?! Please don't give this place your business. It is not safe and they do NOT deserve it. If I could give this place no stars I would. DO NOT GO HERE.