Prestige Limousine Service
85 Goodway Dr, Rochester, NY 14623
Phone: (585) 385-8803
Phone: (585) 385-8808
A Prestige Limousine
Be the first to add a photo!
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! The driver was the only one who was pleasant and respectful! The limo started out smoking and leaking fluids & the owner Chuck had to call a mechanic. After 1.5 hrs we were on our way, it drove okay until our ride home when it overheated again and we had to pull over. Chuck's ‘plan’ was to let the limo cool down and ‘try’ to get home. This was not safe, I was not putting my family & friends back into the limo and TRY to get home, so family had to be called to pick us up. I called Chuck again and he had ‘left the building’, Kim rudely and inconsiderately insisted that she got us “3 miles from home, what else more do you want?!”. After she would no longer speak to me the call was ended, it continued during the week with the owner refusing to speak to me, Kim refusing to refund me any money, not even the pity $50. I will NEVER do business with them again or recommend this company! Do not be fooled with their pleasantry prior to signing a contract, you will regret.
It was a great experience to work with Prestige. I was completely stressed out over planning a wedding and the staff at Prestige totally took one load off my shoulders. Their attention to details and logical ideas made it a pleasure to work with them and I felt wonderful when everyone complimented me about the lovely limo, the professional driver and the precise timing. THANK YOU.
DO NOT HIRE PRESTIGE! Astonishingly unprofessional service that ruined the end of my wedding. In brief:
1) The driver got locked out of his van and apparently had no backup - one of my guests actually drove him back to their main office to get him another key. More importantly, he failed to let any of my waiting guests know that he was going to be delayed.
2) He blamed getting locked out on my handicapped mother in law, (who mysteriously was able to lock the entire van from the passenger side seat?!?!)
3) He ABANDONED nearly 20 guests at my venue; never returning to get them after he got back to his van. Furthermore, he LIED to me telling me that he had gotten all my guests and brought them back to his hotel. I didn't find out until the next morning that my family and the reception venue had to personally drive everyone back.
4) After all this he had the gall to call me up an hour and a half later and demand I pay him overtime. He actually fought with me in the hotel lobby at 1:30 in the morning, This is AFTER he'd received his MANDATORY 20% gratuity (which we had paid earlier in the night so that we didn't forget!)
5) The company fully supported their driver's side of the story, offering nothing, and instead lying to me once again. (e.g. they claim they didn't know how many passengers they had to pick up, even though that's written in my signed contract!)
Use any of the other excellent driver services in Rochester and don't let them ruin your important night!