Moving here was the worst mistake my family and I have ever made. The management is very rude and unprofessional. We were told upon move-in that we had a new furnace; which continued to break once a month during the winter. Upon move-out we were told we would not have to pay last month rent due to the unsanitary living conditions in which we were in; then received an extremely rude phone call from Mr. Harper stating we owe him money and there were no unsanitary conditions. There was mold growing on our walls and mice running throughout the home. We were also charged a ridiculous amount of money for damages they claim we made that we have picture documents showing the damages were there before we moved in. We notified Mr. Harper that we had pictures and wanted proof of the damage which he replied "I don't care about your pictures". There are a few exceptions to the 1 star; many of the office workers are kind and sympathetic, however, their word is over-run by head management. These homes are ideal for college students who are looking for temporary homes but I would not recommend anyone move their family in here.
Didn't find what you were looking for?
Please help others by helping us do better.