- General Info
- We are a local beauty salon in business for 40 years. Our staff is friendly and professional willing to meet all your beauty needs.
- Email Business
- Hair ColorBody WrapsHair CutsEyelash ExtensionsFacialsWaxPermanent Make-Up
- Matrix, PCA Skin Care, pureology, sebastion
- Payment method
- cash, debit, discover, master card, visa
- Near down town Riverside near 14th and Brockton next to Mission Burger
- Wood Streets
- Social Links
- Other Information
Bike Parking: Yes
Price Range : Average
By Appointment Only: No
The salon is wonderful. It's a small place in downtown Riverside but it's definitely a gem worth going to. The ladies that run this business are professional, friendly, and most of all experienced in what they do. They care about what happens to your hair and treat it with respect and quality. I would recommend this to anyone getting a haircut, a perm, or a dye job (and I'm sure they do a lot of other services many would be interested in). It was also affordable and made me feel much more comfortable than say a big name salon. Do yourself a favor and stop by.
I just had permanent eyeliner done on my upper and lower eye lids, and I love it. Merrie normally does not work on Sunday's, however she came in to accommodate my schedule. Before I made my appointment, I called other salons, and they were much more expensive. I would highly recommend Merrie's service to all of my friends.
My visit to beautiful you was very delightful the people were very friendly. Besides the wonderful color and cut for my hair I recieved a realy effective skin treatment . I care about results, price and courtesy I found the this salon has it all.I now have a regular schedual with the salon.
Phone: (951) 684-4247
Address: 4616 Pine St, Riverside, CA 92501