Call Us For A Free EstimateContact Us
Quality Service By Trained Professionals Since 1952
- General Info
- Brown Service Company is a family-owned and operated business that has been proudly serving Tarrant County. Our AC and heating service has been in business since 1952. Since then, Brown Service Company has made it a goal to provide the very best customer service in the electrical and HVAC industry. Our family-owned and operated company offers premier services to the Fort Worth area. You can trust that we will have respect for your home or business and will efficiently solve your issues. If you're looking for a heating and cooling expert, we're here to help. Keeping your H.V.A.C. system in working order should be worry-free, and should never be a hassle. We have expert specialists to take care of all your H.V.A.C. and Electrical needs. Contact us today for more details!
- Email Business
- Extra Phones
Fax: (817) 284-9266
- Air Conditioning & Heating Service, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Energy Audits, Emergency Installation, Cooling Systems Installation, Preventative Maintenance, Heating Repair & Installation, Residential Air Conditioning, Residential Heating & Cooling, Certified Electrical Contractor, Commercial Electrical Contractors, H.V.A.C. Services, Temporary Cooling & Heating, Insulation, Coil Cleaning, Air Conditioning Repair & Installation, Electrical Services, Heating Parts, Heating & Air Conditioning Ductwork, Thermostats, Central Air Conditioning, Furnaces, Air Ducts, Dehumidifiers, Coils, Compressors, Heating & Cooling Systems, Heat Pumps, Air Purifiers, Fan Coils, Gas Heating, Filters, Central Heating, Electric Heat, Duct Work, Heaters, Air Conditioner Parts, Custom Heating & Air Conditioning, Air Filters, Geothermal Heat Pumps, Rooftop Air Conditioners, AC Compressors, Air Conditioners.
- American Standard, AccuClean™, AccuLink™ Communicating System
- Payment method
- amex, cash, check, debit, discover, master card, paypal, visa
- Richland Hills South
- English, Spanish
Better Business Bureau
Customer Care Dealer
- Customer Care™ Dealer; N.A.T.E.,American Standard
- Social Links
- Electricians, Air Conditioning Contractors & Systems, Air Conditioning Equipment & Systems, Air Conditioning Service & Repair, Air Duct Cleaning, Cleaning Contractors, Construction Engineers, Heat Pumps, Heating Contractors & Specialties, Heating Equipment & Systems-Repairing, Heating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers, Professional Engineers
Brown Service surpassed my expectations! My heater went out over the holiday weekend! Since I was a Service Agreement customer, they actually came out on Christmas Even to service my unit!! Bravo to them! Since they were loyal to me in my time of need, I will forever be loyal to them!
Unbelivable. These folks were not only (1) day late getting to my mother of 82 years old, but then wanted $478.00 for a capasitor! I was able to get the part at Grainger for $44.00 and had it installed in less than 30 minutes. Elderly beware!!!!
Brown Service Company has been in business since 1952 and we have a large database of elderly customers so we have been very careful to NEVER take advantage of any of our customers. Our Better Business Bureau rating of A+ confirms that relationship and our history. In addition we use a flat rate pricing structure for all repairs and there is NO price in our book for that expensive of a capacitor, therefore we apologize for any misunderstanding that we may have caused while on the job and would have loved to address/correct that misunderstanding. Since no name or information accompanied this review we do not have the luxury of reviewing the job and subsequent paperwork. You still have the option to call our offices and we will attempt to determine where the misunderstanding occurred. As for the late arrival, again, we would love to have the information so we can review where we might have failed.
I've used Brown Service Company for over 10 years and have had nothing but the very best in service and pricing. Their staff is very personal and professional from the initial call to the office to the tech that came to my home. I have had a service contract for over 5 years and my system is always running good!!! Love Brown Service Company and wouldn't think of using another company!!!
Called them during the bad weather when I lost my electrical power. Although they were swamped with calls, they worked their schedule to get my repairs done in a very reasonable time!! Techs were very knowledgeable, extremely professional and their prices were very fair!!! I will use them again and suggest everyone to try them out...you'll be very impressed!!!
I left a phone message on a Sunday and had to call the Monday morning - they never got back to me. They gave me a time and when it had passed that time, I called again and was given another time and comes the end of the day, and no service call or phone call! If business runs on recommendations, this is one company I would not recommend!
Not knowing a name or any information it is impossible to trace this situation back for a detailed response. But this whole sequence of events is totally outside our standard operational procedures. We return ALL calls first thing in the morning, DAILY, and we do not set specific times of service but give a block of time. All that said, we apologize for any problems we might have caused and would have loved the opportunity to fix this situation for you! Our history of service since 1952 and A+ BBB rating would not be possible with this type of service.
Phone: (817) 591-1739
Address: 6340 Baker Blvd, Richland Hills, TX 76118