Saved to Favorites
Stop Your Home Foreclosure! Stop Your Wage Garnishment! Stop Your Auto Repossession! Stop Bill Collector Harassment! Eliminate Your Credit Card Debt! Eliminate Your Payday Loans! Eliminate Your Second Mortgage! Call Now!
- General Info
- Nevada Backruptcy Attorney for both Chapter 13 and Chapter 7.
- Email Business
- Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: Under Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you discharge all unsecured debts (credit cards, medical debt, debts not tied to any specific property) by liquidating your personal assets that have value exceeding an available exemption. This plan is especially attractive for people with modest incomes, who lack any significant personal property. You do run the risk of losing property in order to pay off your creditors. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: If you fear losing significant personal property under Chapter 7 bankruptcy, you might consider Chapter 13 bankruptcy. Working with the court under Chapter 13, you reorganize your consumer debt. This important plan will stop home foreclosure, car repossession, and any other creditor collection proceeding. To qualify for Chapter 13 bankruptcy, it must be feasible to reorganize your debts. You must act in good faith and have disposable income above your necessary living expenses. Harold C. Comanse, Esq. is a licensed Nevada attorney practicing bankruptcy law in Reno, Nevada. He received his J.D. in 2001 from California Western School of Law in San Diego, California. He received his Bachelor of Science in 1994, and Master of Education in 1997 from the University of Nevada Las Vegas. Prior to attending law school, he was a licensed teacher with the Clark County School District. Harold is an honorably discharged veteran of the United States Air Force. After passing the Nevada Bar in 2001, Harold worked in Las Vegas practicing primarily in consumer bankruptcy. In October 2003, he was offered a position as Staff Attorney for the Chapter 13 Trustee in Las Vegas. After serving as the Staff Attorney for the Chapter 13 Trustee for several years, in December 2008 Harold decided it was time for a change. He established Harold C. Comanse, Esq., P.C. in Reno, Nevada. Harold C. Comanse, Esq., P.C. was established to provide quality and affordable consumer bankruptcy representation, and assist Northern Nevada residents in obtaining a “fresh start” pursuant to the United States Bankruptcy Code.
- Downtown Reno, Lake's, Lake'S
- Bar Admissions: Nevada, 2001 Bar Number: 7658 Court Admissions: All State and Federal Courts in Nevada. Association Memberships: State Bar Association of Nevada American Bar Association (ABA) National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA) National Association of Chapter 13 Trustees (NACTT) NACTT Academy Northern Nevada Bankruptcy Bar Association Washoe County Bar Association Southern Nevada Association of Bankruptcy Attorneys. Education: University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Bachelor of Science, 1994 University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Master of Education, 1997 California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, Juris Doctor, 2001
Harold was recommended to me by a friend who spoke highly of him. I found him to be a very well informed, understanding and supportive attorney. He made this distressing process much more bearable for me.I would highly recommend Harold Comanse to anyone needing bankruptcy advice. In addition both he and his wife are really nice people!
I met with Harold after consulting a friend who had used his services when she filed Bankruptcy. I was unsure of what my options were and had a few plans in place just in case filing bankruptcy was not the route I wanted to take. I had considered consolidating all my unsecured debt and taking out a personal loan with a bank. After discussing my options with Harold it was clear that I would just be perpetuating the cycle by paying off debt just to accumulate more debt. After taking the time to go over my financials he made it clear the best option for me was to start fresh. Through the entire process he was amazing and made sure I knew what was going on every step of the way. He made me feel at ease with my decision and it was the best decision I have ever made.
I had gotten in over my head with my finances, my friend helped me look for a lawyer and came across Harold, because he was rated very highly so i decided to go with it. I met harold and i was a mess emotional wise, but i had everything ready prior to our first meeting. He looked at everything and knew it was going to be an easy case which it was. Harold and Colleen were both extremely nice, supportive, understanding, patient and amazing to work with. they were beyond helpful and i was glad that i choose Harold.
We filed Bankruptcy 5 years ago and it was a very difficult situation. We were nervous and humiliated by the thought of haviing to file. Harold and Colleen were absolutely wonderful to us and never made us feel ashamed! We have reached out to Harold several times over the years and he ALWAYS called back immediately and resolved any and all issues. We were very fortunate to have Harold represent us and appreciate all he has done for us..thank you Harold!
Harold Comanse is an amazing attorney. Everyone we met at his office through the process of our bankruptcy were all very kind and helpful. Some of our issues were hard to work with but he was always very patient and helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone having to go through this process.
Harold was great to work with. My wife and I were very nervous about having to file bankruptcy but Harold made it easy for us to talk to him about our situation. All of the procedures that needed to be done were done in a timely manner and honestly with very minimal effort or extra added worry about the process. His secretary Colleen was very helpful and easy to work with as well and she also makes things as easy as possible for you. Harold got right to work on our case, and it was completed in 3 years. We have recently received our discharge papers, and now we are able to start over. My wife and I would absolutely recommend Harold to anyone needing Bankruptcy services without any hesitation. If you listen to him and do the things required of you, then it should be very smooth sailing the entire process. Also, any time I had any questions I could just email him and he would respond in a timely manner with a very thorough explanation of the answers I was looking for. Thank you Attorney Harold Comanse and team.
When I was referred to Harold I had no idea what I was going to be required to do. I was worried, frustrated, scared, and just had no knowledge about the bankruptcy process at all. He made the process so easy, I never had any unanswered questions, and I sincerely felt that my case was important and not just another check. I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Harold to anyone and wouldn't think twice about it. Thank you Harold for keeping me at ease from beginning to end!!!!
I am so thankful that i was referred to Harold Comanse from someone i work with. He is extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I would recommend Harold just by his intelligence alone but it is also helpful to know that he is a compassionate and non-judgemental person as well. Everything that he told me that would happen with my case and bill collector's did. He was able to really reassure me and keep me calm by explaining that it was all going to work out. I highly recommend Harold.
I WAS ALREADY FRUSTRATED LOOKING FOR A GOOD ATTORNEY THAT WILL NOT EMBARRASSED US.
FINALLY , I SAW THIS ADVERTISEMENT ON T V , ALL MY HOPES WAS ANSWERED..
I CALLED ATTY. HAROLD COMANSE OFFICE RIGHT AWAY , WOW..I FELT BETTER ALREADY. MS. COLLEENS HIS SECRETARY WAS VERY COURTEOUS AND VERY NICE AND POLITE ON THE PHONE. AND WE MET ATTY. HAROLD COMANSE THAT DAY, HE WAS REALLY VERY HELPFUL AND GREAT, GOOD ,COOL AND CLASSY PROFESSIONAL GUY. HE HELP US A LOT AND VERY CONSIDERATE, TILL THE END. THANK YOU WORD IS NOT ENOUGH IT'S "PRICELESS" HE IS VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS : ATTY. HAROLD COMANSE
SINCERELY, CIEZL MARTIN
Harold was absolutely wonderful to work with. I am relatively young and was very nervous about having to file bankruptcy already at this stage in my life. Harold made it easy for me to talk to him about my case, and all of the procedures that needed to be done were done seamlessly. His secretary Colleen is a very sweet lady as well and makes things as easy as possible for you. Harold got right to work on my case, and it was completed very quickly. I have recently received my discharge papers, and now I am able to start anew. I would absolutely recommend Harold to anyone needing Bankruptcy services. Thank you Harold.
Harold was fantastic. He moved forward with our case quickly and answered all our questions so we were able to understand him. He is kind and to the point. Harold truly does want to help the people who come in to see him. I would absolutely refer him to anyone who needed to take this financial route.
Harold worked very hard to get my bankrupcty completed. Due to my procrastination and hope that things would get better, my case was more difficult than it should have been. Harold and Colleen were easy to deal with from the first no cost meeting all the way through to discharge. If you are thinking about bankruptcy, contact Harold. He answered my questions without judging me, gave me good and accurate advice, and ultimately gave me a lot of peace of mind.
I highly recommend Mr. Comanse and his staff. After much shopping around, I decided on Mr. Comanse not only for his pricing, but the way he treated me with courtesy and respect. Bankruptcy is a stressful time, and Mr. Comanse and Colleen made it much easier to deal with. Thank you!!
I was over 300k in debt trying to save my ten year old company, faced every creditor, including the IRS, when I was fortunately referred to Mr. Comanse. Bankruptcy was devastating for me to face, but Mr. Comanse walked me through it for 39 months while I repaid and reestablished myself. He and his staff were compassionate, understanding, professional and available throughout the process to answer questions and advice me. If you are facing this terrible situation, Mr. Comanse can help you.
We were referred to Harold by a friend with a similar situation as us. Harold was easy to talk to and very honest and down to earth. He completely explained the process and there were no undo surprises and everything went very smoothly. I would recommend Harold to everone who asks. He made us feel like friends and was never judgemental towards us. The hearing process was very easy and we were completely prepared. After watching other hearings before ours Harold was by far the most prepared and professional.
Phone: (775) 686-2442
Address: 200 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89501
People Also Viewed
- Dita Joseph
243 Stewart St, Reno, NV 89501
- Law Office of Alison Colvin
232 Court St, Reno, NV 89501
- Anderson Troy M
439 Marsh Ave, Reno, NV 89509
- Frank W. Thompson Attorney at Law
- Law Office Of Dennis Cameron The
204 Marsh Ave, Reno, NV 89509
- Papez Thomas M Attorney At Law
223 Marsh Ave, Reno, NV 89509
- Hess & Associates
3500 Lakeside Ct, Reno, NV 89509
- Alan R. Smith
505 Ridge St, Reno, NV 89501
- Brown Stanley H Jr.
127 E Liberty St, Reno, NV 89501