647 Veterans Blvd, Redwood City, CA 94063
United Dental has not yet specified accepted insurance plans.
United Dental has not yet specified any specialties.
647 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063
Phone: (650) 367-4304
Fax: (650) 367-4304
Insurance: Delta Dental PPO, DeltaCare USA, Delta Dental Premier
By Appointment Only: Yes
Services: Dentists, Tooth Veneers, Tooth Whitening, Crowns, Root Canals, Dentists, Tooth Whitening, Crowns, Root Canals, Tooth Veneers
No coupons available
Well, My wife and I started visiting this place since it was convenient and close to our apartment. I wish I'd have done more research prior which could have saved us thousands of $$$.
I DO NOT recommend visiting this place unless you are only looking for a cleaning procedure. Read below for more information:
1. My wife started a 4 Crown procedures with Dr. Shabnam Mahzoon in 2 different appointment / session. They first one fails after a 10 days and the 2nd one a month after that.
2. After multiple appointments with Dr. Shabnam Mahzoon, she decided to refund all the payments and asked her to find a specialist to take care of that. She did find another provider (Ala Din DDS in Palo Alto - He is amazing). Dr. Ala Din operated the Crown procedures properly that she has had no complain ever since.
3. When the 2nd procedure from Dr. Shabnam Mahzoon failed we ended up going to Dr Ala Din right away since Dr. Mahzoon refused to help. also to mention that my wife got a severe infection right after the 1st procedure and Dr. Mahzoon prescribed Anti-Bacterial pills for so long that she ended up having stomach issues / pains as well.
4. We asked Dr. Shabnam Mahzoon since May 2017 to reimburse us the amount we paid out of pocket since we ended up paying the same to Dr Ala Din and she refused.
5. Yesterday (March 6th 2018) we found out that my wife requires a major gum surgery due to the fact that 1st & 2nd Crown procedures were done very poorly that results gum infections.
Long story short, her front-desk staff are super friendly but unfortunately her lack of experience cost us so much in both money and time since January last year and it still going.
Please do your research before visiting this place and I hope the same experience won't happen to any body else.