Have roof leak, am disabled with chronic pain, have tried to repair myself and physically can’t and don’t have money, can anyone please help me? Thank you


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


Rooftop S.

Check with local government and social service agencies for options available in your region. They are usually well-connected and can point you in the right direction. Best wishes.

...Read More