My son is an Amazon FBA seller. He needs an accountant who specializing in this type of business to do his taxes (both 1099 K and W-2s) and guide him throughout the year. How does he find one that's not online only? Wisconsin


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.