I am in need of a hip replacement and have applied for the Charity Care program through UAB. They are needing a separation letter from my employer but my employer has not furnished any information despite numerous requests. What can I do?


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.