My deceased father(5yrs) willed a small house to the four alleged(3 illegimate) children. I have maintained the property since but the others stated they do not want to be bothered. How do I get legal ownership to the property?


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


Have them to sign a quit claim deed and you pay them $ 1.00 each so that their rights will be relinquish. then file it in magistrate court, it has to be notarized by all parties.

...Read More