How can a grandparent get visitation rights?


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


Bernie P.

It's possible for a non-parent to sue for custody and visitation rights. This is usually done during the divorce proceedings but if the parents are not married or are deceased, you can also file a motion through a juvenile court. Make sure you find a lawyer specializing in family law....Read More