I am seeking legal advice regarding a company taking money from my bank account for over 9 months for a car repairs and that company scamed me for $1423.08 I have been paying them imonthly for $158.12 since 9/30/2022 and put my car into the dealership for maintenance repairs but the dealership was unablebto file a claim for payment of repairs and I tried toi file the claim also but was unsuccessful. The company is called MEPCO and its is a partner company for Ox car care.


Answers provided for informational purposes only – not intended as professional advice on any particular situation. This site disclaims all liability for Answers.

All Answers (1)


I'm not a lawyer, but I can try to offer some general guidance on this matter. It appears that you have been making monthly payments to a company called MEPCO for car repairs, but you're now claiming that they have scammed you. Here are a few steps you may want to consider:

  1. Review the terms of the agreement: Examine any contracts or agreements you have with MEPCO and Ox car care. Look for any clauses regarding payment terms, cancellation policies, or dispute resolution procedures. This information can help you understand your rights and obligations.

  2. Contact the company: Reach out to MEPCO and Ox car care, explain the situation, and request an explanation for the continued deductions from your bank account. Ask for proof of services provided or any evidence they have regarding the repairs claimed.

  3. Gather evidence: Collect any documentation related to the car repairs, payments made, and communication with the company. Records such as receipts, bank statements, emails, and any written communications will be valuable in supporting your case.

  4. Dispute the payments: If the company fails to respond or resolve the issue, consider contacting your bank and initiating a dispute. Provide them with all the evidence you have collected and explain that you believe you have been scammed. They may be able to assist you in recovering the funds.

  5. Consult a lawyer: If the above steps do not result in a resolution, it may be prudent to consult with an attorney who specializes in consumer law. They can provide legal advice specific to your situation, assess the strength of your case, and guide you through any legal actions that may be necessary.

Remember, it's important to consult with a qualified attorney who can provide personalized advice tailored to your circumstances. They will be able to offer guidance based on the specific laws and regulations of your jurisdiction.

...Read More