I did not have a good experience working here, but I will say the Operations Manager Bryan tried to make it an enjoyable workplace. I believe my counterpart (who is no longer there) was a huge part of the issue. In every workplace you'll find someone you don't like, this place happened to have several. It is a smaller company with no HR, and in this industry, people are a bit rough around the edges, but if you have thick skin and a sense of humor, it's not too bad.
The owner / operator is the cause of 98% of their problems, the other 2% is condoned by her. The only people who stick around in that office talk behind your back, and are gossiping, 2 faced suck ups who don't mind being mistreated, abused, assaulted or harassed (yes even sexually) on a daily basis. You will be lied to and promised things and be made to feel like you are part of the "family " BUT REMEMBER THIS IS A DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY -- you will regret and be embarrassed by this place. You will begin to feel crazy from al the crazies you will have to work with ( specifically the CEO !!!! , ops manager, crazy cat lady who schedules and the FTL dispatch who will sexually harass you). The drivers are mistreated as well. They are underpaid and over worked and treated poorly on daily. No respect from management. And are considered to be "a dime a dozen ". Please hear my words - there are too many opportunities for drivers at other local companies - this place will steal your time, soul and dedication. The moral and integrity of MCracken is non existent. This company is a sinking ship -- do not apply here !!