Saved to Favorites
- General Info
- It's Just Like Home, is the only way to describe the passion of our caregiving service. In-home elderly care that is safe and comfortable for your loved ones. Your mom or dad's 24-hour companion will attend to the home so that it runs smoothly and safely. nnWith over 20 years of serving families and loved ones, nothing compares to our attention to personal care. All services are customer tailored to the specific needs of each of our clients. Life does not stop here! Our caregivers take walks, attend events, and church. nnWe provide personal care such as oral hygiene, skin care, shaving, medication reminders, and assistance with self-help devices. Our convalescent care will assist clients with food and fluid intake. We can provide meal planning and preparation. We also assist with ambulation, transfers to beds, wheelchair to commode, chair to walker, etc. nnWe have a comprehensive list of services to meet any personal care that is needed. Call us to find out more and or visit our website. It really is Just Like Home.
- BBB Rating
- Internal Medicine Oncology Ophthalmology , 24 Hours A Day, 7 DAYS A WEEK.
- Payment method
- all major credit cards, discover, amex
Licensed Bonded & Insured
- 24 HOUR CARERNPERSONAL CARERNCONVALESCENT CARERNHOMEMAKING SERVICESRNSPECIALIZED SERVICES
- Social Links
- Eldercare-Home Health Services, Assisted Living & Elder Care Services, Assisted Living Facilities, Health & Welfare Clinics, Health Plans-Information & Referral Service, Home Health Services, Hospices, Medical Clinics, Nurses-Home Services, Nursing & Convalescent Homes, Physicians & Surgeons, Real Estate Agents, Senior Citizens Services & Organizations
- Other Information
Specialties: Internal Medicine, Oncology, Ophthalmology
Office staff are wonderful caring ladies! They never make you wait more then a few minutes in the waiting room. They always get you in the same day if needed. Dr himself is very polite and attentive. He doesn't rush thru your exam he sits and talks with you and is not satisfied until you are. He allows you to ask questions as well! I love Dr Venkat and All his Staff!
Phone: (559) 781-4378
Address: 365 Pearson Dr Ste 1, Porterville, CA 93257