DO NOT GO TO THE DELI! We waited at least half an hour for a half a pound of turkey and only 2 people were waiting in front of us. The girl "helping" was sitting there gossiping to her co-workers while "trying" to help people. She was extremely rude to the older lady in front of us and when the lady asked for normal turkey she was very rude and said we don't have any NORMAL turkey, but instead suggested to her giving her Cajun turkey or something (obviously not normal) and clearly she meant the oven roasted one. Then one of the coworkers came to help the next lady in front of us and did it within 5 minutes and after she was done she was also going to help us and the girl in the deli said "no I got it". She continued to help the first lady for another 10 minutes before finally getting to me. When she did get to me I told her I wanted HALF a pound of turkey, after taking forever to cut it and realizing she did a full pound instead of half she started laughing about it to her coworkers, not once mentioning to me she did a pound instead of half, or asking if it was okay. Because I just waited so long I didn't want to take the time to make it right. I used to work in a deli and I know that it should really only take max of 15 minutes to help 3 people (all 3 of them) and not to mention she was extremely rude.
2020 Ga Highway 21 SSpringfield, GA 31329
From Business: Come visit our 17,500 sq ft showroom and warehouse for a large selection with competitive pricing! We specialize in Carpet, Vinyl, Hard wood, and Laminates! We ca…
Extremely poor customer service, rude cashiers, long lines. Usually only 2-3 open lanes during peak shopping hours.
The management are no help at all at the walmart. The workers look like they can't stand their jobs just about 95% of the cashiers are rude and have no manners. The other 5% where amazing. But it bad when your stand at a counter ready to be tented to another worker walks up an if your not there ans carry on a 5 minuet conversation with the employee that's supposed to be helping me!!!!! Sam Walton would turn over in his grave!!!!!!!