Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
1207 Placid Ave, Plano, TX 75074
Better Business Bureau - A+ Certified
NATE - Certified
ENERGY STAR Qualified Equipment
Service Experts Of DFW
Service Experts DFW
Service Experts. They should change their name to NO SERVICE AMATEURS. We've have them out 4 times in two years.
1. They never give you a specific time...it's always betwee 2 and 4. And their guys always...ALWAYS arrive after that time.
2. They always try to upselll you on their annual contract...even though it will save you money. It has never saved me money as they always find something to fix.
3. HERE'S THE BIGGIE....my AC went out last year, so we replaced it. You can imagine the money we spent.
4. Here I am again...calling to fix this damn thing. It's still not working. We had them out on Saturday...late as usual...wasted my whole day waiting on them...just for the guy to say he has to wait until Monday. So he leaves saying he'll call me MOnday. He does not.
5. I have to call them again to get them to come out. They can't make it until 4pm...ahem...between 2 and 4. A different guy shows up at 4:45.
6. He checks the system, says I need a new coil. Now I know nothing about AC's but seems to me it should be part of the AC unit. It is an integral part of the AC. I go up and look....it's so rusted out I'm suprised. It looks like it's being held together with spit and rust. So...questions run through my mind.
A. Is this part of the AC unit that was replaced? Isn't this under warranty? Why yes...it is.
B. if not...why didn't you say something last year...20 months ago. Surely you noticed it was rusted then...and...
I will never use SE again.
Whether the part itself is under warranty or not...whether it's part of the system or not...someone should have said something before.
preventive maintenance is key.
These guys just want to charge you again and again.
i looked at all my receipts with them over the past 4 year...we've spent enough to buy 2 new systems with them. And I just bought a new system with them.
Do Not Use them.
I found this Company on YP.com and I was impressed by their video ad. They sent a qualified tech to repair my air conditioner the same day and he did an excellent job. The company I had been working with in the past ignored my emergency request and did not seem to care that it was100 degrees outside. This is the company that I plan to do business in the future!
Someone told me they were too expensive and rip off Wow just the opposite. They are honest and will give you the price up front before they start the repair. They are a little higher than some companies but when I called on a holiday a live person answered the phone and got a repairman out. I will recommend them to all they fixed my compresser unit outside.
Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business.